RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.1 Beta] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Any heroes out there?
Downfall_A Story of Corruption_v0.14.1 (Beta)
Nouveau
7 septembre
Included events:
  • Dirty Secret
  • Grandpa Figure
Download Links:

Windows Compressed (665.9 MB):

Windows Non-compressed (4.54 GB):

Android:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.14.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
in itself suggests that in the future she will be fucked by a dog on the street. It will be a mistake for an old man to go into the line of pimping. This in fact happens in other lines. I immediately need an emphasis on its fall, and it is with him that I use all possible options. Their separate little world. otherwise, the individual story with the old man will be blurred. I hope the author feels and understands this.
i-dont-understand-5c5ded.jpg Say What??

• Haha
Reactions: riddikk91

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
Nouveau
7 septembre
Included events:
  • Dirty Secret
  • Grandpa Figure
Download Links:

Windows Compressed (665.9 MB): Mega

Windows Non-compressed (4.54 GB): Mega

Android: Mega
After playing the new update (special thanks for posting it) I was a bit confused. It was clear that old John wanted to turn Jane into his sex slave, which he would offer to others. And now something new has been added to this: he wants to corrupt decent people, like Mr. Rogers. It turns out that he wants to make them like himself, so as not to seem inferior to himself? He destroyed his family and wants the same for others. And in the person of Jane, he is simply taking revenge on all the girls who previously refused him. It's true that I don't fully understand how he wants to keep Jane in obedience after exposing her to Rogers. He brought her to the edge, and a cornered beast can do a lot of things. Or will he now blackmail Rogers into telling his wife everything? What do you think?

tweak980

Jan 8, 2019
I pray one day we get a game like this but with a thicc big titty, plump huge butt, perfect thighs milf as a mc like Gail from the office

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
After playing the new update (special thanks for posting it) I was a bit confused. It was clear that old John wanted to turn Jane into his sex slave, which he would offer to others. And now something new has been added to this: he wants to corrupt decent people, like Mr. Rogers. It turns out that he wants to make them like himself, so as not to seem inferior to himself? He destroyed his family and wants the same for others. And in the person of Jane, he is simply taking revenge on all the girls who previously refused him. It's true that I don't fully understand how he wants to keep Jane in obedience after exposing her to Rogers. He brought her to the edge, and a cornered beast can do a lot of things. Or will he now blackmail Rogers into telling his wife everything? What do you think?
Alzheimer is a bad disease.

Reactions: Fuji44aa

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nouveau
7 septembre
Included events:
  • Dirty Secret
  • Grandpa Figure
Download Links:

Windows Compressed (665.9 MB): Mega

Windows Non-compressed (4.54 GB): Mega

Android: Mega
I'm glad this was in the comments. The changelog made it seem like "Dirty Secret Grandpa Figure" was one event. lol

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes