ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think it really depends on what type of guy you want the MC to be and on what kind of relationship you want with the different girls. Without an updated walkthrough, this seems to be the pattern for the different girls (some of this is already in the existing WT).
  • Dr. Amana: Blue = +Respect; Red = +Amusement
    I can't really tell with per se, though I suspect she prefers blue.

• Nanami: Blue = +Control (over the MC); Red = +Submission (to the MC)
    She almost always wants red, though at times you may need to demonstrate that you're not a loose cannon.

• Emily: Blue = +Love; Red = +Hate
    The MC's wife pretty much just needs the blue of love.

• Cassie: Blue = +Romantic Feelings; Red = +Lust
    I think she could go either way; she seems to be fairly open to either love or lust from the MC. (Her comments like
    "You just had to go there, didn't you?" or declaring disgust are pretty much fake.

• Amanda: Blue = +Shyness; Red = +Curiosity
    Because of her innocence, she's definitely more comfortable with her current relationship and so prefers blue.

• Jane: Blue = +Tameness; Red = +Rebellion
    Her rebellious streak is fed by red answers.

• Monica: Blue = +Friendship; Red = +Lust
    She is not a total horndog, though, ready to jump the MC's bones. She probably leans a bit more towards blue.

• Lupita: Blue = +Gratitude; Red = +Desire
    Again, I think this is hard to say for sure, but with her ex-husband's problems, she needs a good boinking. I would guess red is slightly preferred.

• Lola: Blue = +Bonding; Red = +Horniness
    Being who she is, she much more highly responds to blue than red. (Just compare price quotes for each path.)

• Lita: not implemented yet, ofc, but it seems it will likely be something like Blue = +Disappointment;
    Red = +Satisfaction
Of course, because of different personality types, they will respond differently to the "gentlemanly" blue and the "roguish" red. (That isn't to say they won't respond to both approaches necessarily, but certain things are more in line with some personalities more than they are with others.)
Pdf that and offer it up in the OP as a colour guide!!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else getting this error with Pregnancy?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/images/chapters/emily/emily01/Emily01.rpy", line 1058, in script
$emily_pregnant = pregnant(False, False, emily01_orgasms)
File "game/images/chapters/emily/emily01/Emily01.rpy", line 1058, in <module>
TypeError: pregnant() takes exactly 1 argument (3 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/images/chapters/emily/emily01/Emily01.rpy", line 1058, in script
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\...L GAMES\...NON ANIMATED\DAST001-107a-pc\DAST001-1.0.7a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\...L GAMES\...NON ANIMATED\DAST001-107a-pc\DAST001-1.0.7a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/images/chapters/emily/emily01/Emily01.rpy", line 1058, in <module>
TypeError: pregnant() takes exactly 1 argument (3 given)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you for the work on this, but there is something buggy. I cannot get a clean SDK translation into a Mac version from this, and I have no issues with any other game over the last few years doing this...tried using several extractors but cannot even start a game on Mac...o well...using the latest SDK for Ren'py...
I made a Mac version from the compressed PC version, but the game uses Ren'Py SDK 7.0.0, so I did it with my 7.0.x SDK, not the latest. I've found that using a different SDK version can screw things up.

I did run into a problem - the game uses a bunch of custom fonts, and the SDK doesn't copy them over when you build the distribution. I had to copy them manually, from/to renpy/common.

AlexBrush-Regular.ttf
ChanticleerRomanNF.ttf
Courier Prime.ttf
Inkfree.ttf
OpenDyslexic3-Regular.ttf
OpenDyslexic3-Regular.txt
sexsmith.ttf
teen.ttf
vivaldi.ttf

I will never understand why people use things like MAC for playing. MAcs were never meant to be used for gaming purposes.
First, it's Mac, not MAC. Because you wouldn't be able to download the game without your MAC.
Second, this isn't 1996. The system wars are over. Don't be a dick.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
she is a she..so if you a male have sex with her it is not gay...you are having sex with a woman..its that simple...
It really doesn't work like that. You would have a case if she were post-op but she isn't. She hasn't changed sex - she has only changed gender. Alternatively instead of homosexual you could use homogenderal or somesuch I suppose.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It really doesn't work like that. You would have a case if she were post-op but she isn't. She hasn't changed sex - she has only changed gender. Alternatively instead of homosexual you could use homogenderal or somesuch I suppose.
no idea the modern terms..just know i've been around too long seen too much shit to be close minded about anything and accept people being happy and having the lives they want..so..however it is termed..as long as folks are happy and at peace thats better for humanity.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes