Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just got to this game and from what I've been reading I have some doubts before playing and that are important to me. The famous NTR. It can be deactivated, but does this mean that it will not happen or that the MC will not see it but it happen? And second, if I do not deactivate NTR I can get it to not happen by treating my wife well or by being activated, whatever I do it will happen? Thank you

Reactions: RomanHume

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I will never understand why people use things like MAC for playing. MAcs were never meant to be used for gaming purposes.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I will never understand why people use things like MAC for playing. MAcs were never meant to be used for gaming purposes.
Well - how many computers do you have? And how powerful (game quality)? I'm not rich...and a Mac does everything else better and more secure than a PC...so I will do everything that I can to make a game Mac compatible (and usually do) but this one has issues...just saying - I will wait for a later version.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thnx - but back to uncompressed (900M)...I'll probably wait for a less buggy more complete later version as it seems to be still going under growing pains...thanks again
this is a compressed using different tool, try if this works for you

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Excellent update I actually enjoyed Lola's arc way more than i thought I would. I did the Lita route too just for the sake of seeing everything kinda wish i did her first then Lola cuz she is such a sweetheart that i felt kinda terrible being such a prick to her during the Lita version of the basement conversation. Again excellent job I can only hope Midlife Crisis handles it's trans girl even half as well as you did Lola.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I just got to this game and from what I've been reading I have some doubts before playing and that are important to me. The famous NTR. It can be deactivated, but does this mean that it will not happen or that the MC will not see it but it happen? And second, if I do not deactivate NTR I can get it to not happen by treating my wife well or by being activated, whatever I do it will happen? Thank you
You'll just get a different variation of the scene, that isn't NTR. Dev said that you won't get more or less content by turning off or on all the preferred kinks.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Sometime in the near future I'll throw together a quick patch that remedies that. I have a future update down the line that will not only let you name the character, but change his skin tone as well.
Very cool. Thank you in advance. I will finally be able to give "Jane" her proper name.

Actually it's an example of a player assuming that version numbers exist for his benefit. Sorry to say they don't. They exist for my benefit and keeping my development pipeline organized.
Couldn't agree more. The Devs pick whatever format serves THEIR development process best. Players ideally shouldn't even come into contact with version numbers.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
I like the game in general, but i do not understand the walkthrough at all not one bit, its very confusing, its not like if you make these choices you will get these scenes, nope! maybe its just me maybe im alone, anyway, i like the way the game is set up, good job dev.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dont forget add Tag with Trans/futa and Gay and Anal Sex.

game not bad. look good but hard to choice to what kind of answer ever time lol.

can anyone update Walkthrough on OP to v1.06 or 1.07 ? or make a mod :)
I think it really depends on what type of guy you want the MC to be and on what kind of relationship you want with the different girls. Without an updated walkthrough, this seems to be the pattern for the different girls (some of this is already in the existing WT).
  • Dr. Amana: Blue = +Respect; Red = +Amusement
    I can't really tell with her per se, though I suspect she prefers blue.

• Nanami: Blue = +Control (over the MC); Red = +Submission (to the MC)
    She almost always wants red, though at times you may need to demonstrate that you're not a loose cannon.

• Emily: Blue = +Love; Red = +Hate
    The MC's wife pretty much just needs the blue of love.

• Cassie: Blue = +Romantic Feelings; Red = +Lust
    I think she could go either way; she seems to be fairly open to either love or lust from the MC. (Her comments like, "You just had to go there, didn't you?" or declaring disgust are pretty much fake.)

• Amanda: Blue = +Shyness; Red = +Curiosity
    Because of her innocence, she's definitely more comfortable with her current relationship and so prefers blue.

• Jane: Blue = +Tameness; Red = +Rebellion
    Her rebellious streak is fed by red answers.

• Monica: Blue = +Friendship; Red = +Lust
    She is not a total horndog, though, ready to jump the MC's bones, so she probably leans a bit more towards blue.

• Lupita: Blue = +Gratitude; Red = +Desire
    Again, I think this is hard to say for sure, but with her ex-husband's problems, she needs a good boinking. I would guess red is slightly preferred.

• Lola: Blue = +Bonding; Red = +Horniness
    Being who she is, she much more highly responds to blue than red. (Just compare price quotes for each path as evidence.)

• Lita: not implemented yet, ofc, but it seems it will likely be something like Blue = +Disappointment; Red = +Satisfaction
    Since there's almost no interaction with her, I can't say for sure, but her cruel personality would make me think red is better.
Of course, because of different personality types, they will respond differently to the "gentlemanly" blue and the "roguish" red. (That isn't to say they won't respond to both approaches necessarily, but certain things are more in line with some personalities than they are with others. For instance, you can get Amanda to open up if you're persistently red, but it's clear that at first she's unsure about it.)

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You'll just get a different variation of the scene, that isn't NTR. Dev said that you won't get more or less content by turning off or on all the preferred kinks.
Thank you for your answer, but what I want to know is if that different scene means that you simply do not see what is happening or that does not really happen. That is, they deceive you or not even if you do not see it

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thank you for your answer, but what I want to know is if that different scene means that you simply do not see what is happening or that does not really happen. That is, they deceive you or not even if you do not see it
Just look at what extent RomanHume went to provide an alternative to the "futa" scene, and I think you won't have to worry about being NTR'd against your will :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not sure yet. I guess no but you would know in that case.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is the Futa route worth checking out? I have it blocked out but am thinking about viewing it.
Short answer: It is
Long answer: if you're interested in the story and the writing, Lola is quite an interesting character, and it says a lot about Roger's falling from grace that he's willing to go that way. The renders make it quite certain though that, in certain positions, you don't forget that the girl comes with the entire package. My advice would be to play Lola's scene as well, then decide which girl you'd like to see again.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes