Dr. Weeb Translation

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I am hoping to get better at learning Japanese while taking in college, so I am here to help with translations. Most of my translations are manual translations assisted by a machine.

General Info
Patreon:
Discord:

Looking For Help
  • RPG Maker VX, VX Ace, MV script editing
    • I am looking to have help editing scripts and even adding in auto word wrapping scripts.
  • Translation help
    • You do not have to know Japanese fully but knowing just how the grammar works, is enough. Its mainly helping fixing machine translations to make sense or adding in translations that were not completed.

Requesting
I will not take requests unless its within the translation section. Please do not PM me about them.

Status Updates
They will be released when possible.

Hope to have fun around here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

itsuka.shiori

Jan 6, 2019
hello @Dr.Weeb
do You still looking help in vampire notes? i can do some editing
when i played it
suddenly my hand itching to help
it's one of my favourite afterall

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
hello @Dr.Weeb
do You still looking help in vampire notes? i can do some editing
when i played it
suddenly my hand itching to help
it's one of my favourite afterall
Yes I could use some help with it. The game does need proper translation but also could use a fix for the text that runs off.

itsuka.shiori

Jan 6, 2019
Yes I could use some help with it. The game does need proper translation but also could use a fix for the text that runs off.
then i am happy to help ^^, there's some lines that i think need improvement afterall
how usually You do ur translation?
did You have some google sheets or just extract source code from the game?

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
then i am happy to help ^^, there's some lines that i think need improvement afterall
how usually You do ur translation?
did You have some google sheets or just extract source code from the game?
I used Translator++ to keep track of all translation. Then exported as rpgtrans patch file

Join my discord and I can talk to you more there

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018
Hello everyone, I am hoping to get better at learning Japanese while taking in college, so I am here to help with translations. Most of my translations are manual translations assisted by a machine.

General Info
Patreon:
Discord:

Looking For Help
  • RPG Maker VX, VX Ace, MV script editing
    • I am looking to have help editing scripts and even adding in auto word wrapping scripts.
  • Translation help
    • You do not have to know Japanese fully but knowing just how the grammar works, is enough. Its mainly helping fixing machine translations to make sense or adding in translations that were not completed.

Requesting
I will not take requests unless its within the translation section. Please do not PM me about them.

Status Updates
They will be released when possible.

Hope to have fun around here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man just wanted to let you know that you’re a god among men for this

Reactions: bear333

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Hello, I saw you had "Monster Girl Labyrinth" on your to-do list and I wanted to offer what assistance I can give. I started translating some of the auxiliary stuff. Menus, Armors, Items, Weapons, and states are done. In battle names and the hero's skills are translated. I've also translated the pictures for the tutorials and map names. I'll probably progress on this rather casually but if/when you start on it let me know how I can get what I've done to you.

snap4.png snap1.png

Reactions: cakil

Wagnerr1

Jun 28, 2019
Could you translate this game here? it's called witchtits queen fantasy

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
Hello,are you still translating those games?I hope you are,one of my favorite game await for your translation =))