RPGM Abandoned Local man is also working translating Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] vs 1.04

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i made a mistake with my last translation and lost all the progress. but somehow did start translating this game....(i need to organize better my files) almost 80% translate so far.

Name: Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth]

Creator:

Link:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
sadly this time is mostly Machine translator. enjoy or hate it, it made my life easier, and its a faster way to start enjoying this game.

Reactions: Gorogn

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i say the translation was 80%, it is. but it will take a while, i ran into a problem. I hope to fix it soon.

Reactions: Gorogn

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
the software that i was using was outdate so i have no other option than support the creator to get access to the most recent version of the game. I hope that i can continue working with any problem now.

Reactions: Rezzerex

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
what i said before its not a bad thing even if it sound like that, since im happy that the creator of that software made my life easier when translating games, i just hope that the current version will fix the problems im having right now.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
YESSS I FINALlllly....did...this will take a while (forgot to download the game)

if someone has the updated game, please share it here so i can apply the translation patch why.png

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
sorry for responding late, for now not much progress has been made, i have been busy with college and at work, my boss want me to stay a couple more hours, but im still working on translating the games, just a few probrems translating things i should not translate.

Reactions: M!M!