RPGM Abandoned Local man is also working translating Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] vs 1.04

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
well the main characters name works fine. its only for a specific few minor NPC like cataline or nefu. Then the profile page as shown in the images i attached. Everything else is fine and translated. I cant find them any where in translator++. So i tried opening the game with the normal RPGMaker VX Ace engine and looking for those characters in the scripts using ctrl+shift+F but they still didn't appear. The game doesn't use TES either so I'm not sure what other tool I'm missing to find it.

I think for now I'll make a new thread and upload what I have. If you guys or anyone else have a helpful pointer I'll appreciate it.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
well the main characters name works fine. its only for a specific few minor NPC like cataline or nefu. Then the profile page as shown in the images i attached. Everything else is fine and translated. I cant find them any where in translator++. So i tried opening the game with the normal RPGMaker VX Ace engine and looking for those characters in the scripts using ctrl+shift+F but they still didn't appear. The game doesn't use TES either so I'm not sure what other tool I'm missing to find it.

I think for now I'll make a new thread and upload what I have. If you guys or anyone else have a helpful pointer I'll appreciate it.
Looking good, i think someone made a paetial (Yugifan on ULMF i think) it may be worth checking out? Anyway if you manage that is great sinc ei am about given up hope Kagura will release it soon (they announced the game but its been a long time since we have news and it doesn't appear in the new site so maybe they dropped it?)

Reactions: osoberanes

Stargazer207

Nov 26, 2017
Looking good, i think someone made a paetial (Yugifan on ULMF i think) it may be worth checking out? Anyway if you manage that is great sinc ei am about given up hope Kagura will release it soon (they announced the game but its been a long time since we have news and it doesn't appear in the new site so maybe they dropped it?)
The game is still on the Kagura website if you type it into the search bar, if they were going to drop it altogether I'd imagine they would release a statement regarding refunds for pre-orders. Then again it's pretty telling how they have had the time to translate massive games whilst this one has sat on the website with absolutely no update for well over a year.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The game is still on the Kagura website if you type it into the search bar, if they were going to drop it altogether I'd imagine they would release a statement regarding refunds for pre-orders. Then again it's pretty telling how they have had the time to translate massive games whilst this one has sat on the website with absolutely no update for well over a year.
Yeah, sure i know that game is big and they have to solve current bugs and any that comes out because of the localization but OMG Kubel was announced months later and was released sooner!! My fear is that the game is done or almost but there is some legality (censorshit maybe9 preventing them to finish it or something.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so anyone got a walkthrough?
also so is it possible to avoid ntr/rape?
and are there scenes for the mc? if so how to get them?

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
so anyone got a walkthrough?
also so is it possible to avoid ntr/rape?
and are there scenes for the mc? if so how to get them?
The main character is the blonde girl tho? You can totally avoid all sex scenes which is basically all ntr or rape. You only really need walkthroughs for certain scenes which I've posted about earlier

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
The main character is the blonde girl tho? You can totally avoid all sex scenes which is basically all ntr or rape. You only really need walkthroughs for certain scenes which I've posted about earlier
You can play as the male guy though? Plus he's not some npc.
He has an equal amount of dialogue etc.
But if it's just all ntr n rape, that sucks.
thanks for the reply though.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know if this is the right page or not for those looking for knights of messiah that doesn't crash, but I might have a solution. Follow this link and get this program from this guys patreon. my game hasn't crashed yet since using it with the game

Benun

Mar 31, 2022
after I lost the last battle I couldn't get stuck and couldn't press anything. does anyone know why?