BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
fb.jpg

Overview:
The much expected sequel of Dr. Yuuko’s visual novel is here! In this new installment, the busty blonde will take on a new role as teacher of the inexperienced and shy, yet very horny, college student Allison!
Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2020-08-19
Developer: Eat My Popsicle Studios -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Dr. Yuuko's Sex Practice
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0007.png screenshot6.jpg screenshot0006.png screenshot4.jpg screenshot0005.png screenshot3.jpg screenshot0008.png screenshot1.jpg screenshot0009.png screenshot2.jpg screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

JulinePiccard

Nov 24, 2019
Wow. When nutaku provides a game that doesn't have a ton of microtransactions it's completed faster than a tutorial in loads of other games.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure, could be some "cheap" animations.
But anyways, animated stuff sometimes is overated here, there are so many great CG only games out there, that proper execution and game design wins over animation in my books.
But of course, if you can have both, why the fuck not :p
personally rather have animations, pictures are nice, but you can that kind of art through artist forum or rule34
when "a game" like this its wasted potential, its basically another "Tits" type of game

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
personally rather have animations, pictures are nice, but you can that kind of art through artist forum or rule34
when "a game" like this its wasted potential, its basically another "Tits" type of game
To each their own ;)
But tbh imo it really depends on the writing, voice acting if there is some, pacing, and the way the h is thrown at the player, if it's well executed, the non animated pictures will do their job x)
I also prefer when there is some nice animations, but for me, it's like praising OMG GRAPHIX SO GUD in games, and the gameplay isn't fleshed out or the story is crappy or the character developpement is weird, pacing too slow or too fast, or whatever.
There are h games, that only have pictures / picture moving animations, that I'd rate over tons of games with "good" animations nowadays.
But hey, if you look at my sig, there is only games with animations in there lol :p
Peace

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
@

Can you mark the Windows version as Linux too please ? It provides a `.sh` file that is meant to be run on a Linux shell. Thanks in advance.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Hentaihead
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote