Unity Completed Dragon Ball Strip Quiz Game [Final] [Witchking00]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
688391_dragon_ball_strip_quiz_starring_bulma_by_witchking00_ddw1m21-fullview.jpg

Overview:
I am an artist and living on your own from it is not easy at all. That's why I invite you to join this project here in Patreon where you can find exclusive content and much more!!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-05-21
Developer: Witchking00
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you to BaasB for the links

688393_ddwnahg-e9ab9bc1-5bb8-4c1b-a755-1223f320400b.jpg 22.JPG Capturar.JPG

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad, but i do hope we see all the DB gals (Dragon Ball, Z, Super, hell GT also and movies)

Reactions: satan10

DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
Funnily enough you can remove multiple clothing if you are fast enough though you'll still have to go through all of them either way.

SPOILERS (for a demo but still)

And it make more sense for the boob-job to be the normal ending, for the missionary to be the good ending, and the anal to be the perfect one

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Annotation 2020-06-01 222807.png

That's completely wrong. Yamcha just uncovered the bed sheet in the trailer:

Though we can assume he touched them since they dated later. And unless Vegeta is a cuck, of course he touched Bulma's tits. Newborn trunks too if we ought to be complete.

Moreover, I'd have appreciated sticking to the original manga and not throw out Dragon Ball Super questions, which only bring inconcistency to the canon.

D

Deleted member 205059

View attachment 677776

Though we can assume he touched them since they dated later. And unless Vegeta is a cuck, of course he touched Bulma's tits. Newborn trunks too if we ought to be complete.

Moreover, I'd have appreciated sticking to the original manga and not throw out Dragon Ball Super questions, which only bring inconcistency to the canon.
Thank you for your wisdom

Reactions: qwertyu12359
Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 677776

Seeing the SS what first comes to mind is 'isn't bulma married to vegeta? Or did I remember it wrong?' So thanks for giving my mind some peace.

Reactions: qwertyu12359
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote