Unity Completed Dragon Ball Strip Quiz Game [Final] [Witchking00]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
It'd be a fair bit nicer if you could pick and choose what clothes she wears after the fact, in the style of a free-form dress-up game... or at least the ability to choose not to remove any given item before you get to the sex scenes. Maybe someone wants Bulma in just her stockings and garters; maybe someone wants her in just the pasties; maybe they want her holding nothing but the Dragon Ball and radar.

One can only hope that more characters and clothing options are on the horizon, because this one-and-done shit isn't deserving of more than two stars tops as it stands now.

Reactions: blulaz

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Only Bulma...? Is kind DB "Vanilla"...If there Videl,Fasha (Seripa),Gine,Zangya,Nessa,Caulifla,Kefla,Kale,Mai,Mrs.Briefs,Chi-Chi,Marrom,that female god of destruction i simply don't remember the damn name,Launch,Android 21... or Android 18 there then i'm okay with it... (By the way i just judged by the images not played yet,and since there no changelog is hard to know without played before)

Reactions: satan10

Luichy13

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, so i wanted to do a game similar to this one (aka basically the same but with my art) but i have no ideia how to do it. Help?!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote