Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Tomz9260

May 18, 2023
Anyone help me with a bug I believe? Stuck on the serum, bulla shows me the gravity room and I have beat all the opponents but the bulma quest is stuck on "has nothing for you yet". Bulma and paunchy reappear at night and the gravity room section just loops. All other quests i believe are complete

Reactions: Ksksnsnn

Ksksnsnn

Aug 22, 2023
I have completed everything except the secret scene of snake princess and Maroon its the last 2 quests for me(I have every outfit and skills just need to complete this quests)

bindepzai69muscle

Mar 31, 2023
Can someone help me? so i do find the cat quest, but i found it in bulma room, which supposed to be wrench. Now i cant get wrench. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Balzarette23

Jan 3, 2024
Guys I'm stuck at videl's quest, "find something wierd in satan city". And when I go to akane to talk to her she makes me play a minigame, I can't talk to her

MilfGuru

Jan 22, 2023
Who do you have to fight for the “Warrior From Future” outfit? Cause King Cold And Frieza definitely wasn’t it:ROFLMAO:

Immelstron

Mar 26, 2023
basic principle of this game is if something doesn't work - come back later.. Some outfits are only found in bulma training room, Picolo gives the best skill in the game.

Chi chi last 3 scenes, just go to her at midnight
Maroon - formal wear white clothes, then check quests (buy a ring)
Mai (4 scenes) - 2 outfits of her previous comrades. Then you need Trunks outfit (from the training) AND SPEAK to her during the day (its insane how long i spent searching what to do). Then speak second time and buy a rope.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes