3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
I am doing a rework of the battle system, hoping it will be easier and more tactical, it cannot be done that easy either because the essence of winning the game is lost

Reactions: luisar018

Joeblah

Apr 21, 2018
shutulu
Is it me or is the training for the pushups extremely hard? I'm Z/X'ing as fast as possible and only able to get a max of 45/46 in and it still fails me every time. I can't proceed with her questline and it is now impossible to kill the Mummy Champion. I can end it with 1 hp but since I couldn't advance the pushup stat, it hurts me there.

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
shutulu
Is it me or is the training for the pushups extremely hard? I'm Z/X'ing as fast as possible and only able to get a max of 45/46 in and it still fails me every time. I can't proceed with her questline and it is now impossible to kill the Mummy Champion. I can end it with 1 hp but since I couldn't advance the pushup stat, it hurts me there.
How strange, I sometimes achieve 100, you can try to press them simultaneously, rempy does not detect that it is one key after the other, you can do it simultaneously

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
The new update is here:
these are the release notes:

-The following characters were added
Panchy
Bulma
Princess Snake
Oni Blue
Oni Red

-The following maps have been added:
Capsule Corp
OtherWorld

-Quests for various characters have been increased
-the gallery has been added
-The guard function has been added in the combats, you can choose between one of the three options, if your option is where the enemy is going to hit, his attack has no effect
-The characters of the mummy and the Akkugirll have been balanced to be easier
-And minor system fix

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of DragonGirl X 0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
the new update is ready.

this is the list of changes in this version:

6 new animations added
3 new npc's were added
the shopping center in the western capital was added
the planet Kaio of the north was added
Fixed the problem on the menu screen, on the girls' visualization page, which caused the window not to close properly
now the quest page is scrollable, to view all quests

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Now, this is how you make a proper Dragon ball game, simple yet coherent plot, intuitive interface, rewarding game progression, and with style that actually resembles the original. Looking at you «Divine Adventure».

Slade1717

Sep 18, 2019
Found a bug for when doing the launch mini game no matter wat the second choice will even if the pose is correct will be wrong

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes