3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
then update for Dragon Girl X is now in In a few days I will update the game in this post

Reactions: luisar018

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of DragonGirl X v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
So, is there actually any way of increasing your stats now? I'm still told to go train after rescuing 18, but... I don't think that training does anything?
edit: Nvm, I guess there is progress after all. As a note, it feels pretty bad to do things that give 0 feedback, so you don't even know if what you're doing does anything.

Last edited:

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Ya he conseguido el arma de Goku. ¿Hay algo más que hacer o hay que esperar a la próxima actualización?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of DragonGirl X v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Ya he conseguido el arma de Goku. ¿Hay algo más que hacer o hay que esperar a la próxima actualización?
por el momento es todo, pero ya se esta cocinando la sig actualizacion, tarde algo en esta por la cantidad de personajes y escenarios que se tenian que hacer pero como ya estan hechos solo es de crear nuevas escenas y las condiciones, por lo que es mas rapido

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
So, is there actually any way of increasing your stats now? I'm still told to go train after rescuing 18, but... I don't think that training does anything?
edit: Nvm, I guess there is progress after all. As a note, it feels pretty bad to do things that give 0 feedback, so you don't even know if what you're doing does anything.
You are absolutely right, I must create some graphics to notify how much is missing for the increase of stats, it will be present in the next act

Reactions: luisar018 and rewyb

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Lo malo:
El entrenamiento debe ser spammeado para que tenga efecto. Cuando fuí la primera vez y no obtuve nada pensé que era un bug o algo extraño, pero como estaba ahí seguí intentando. Luego de unos 4/5 intentos, se produjo la mejora. No sé si funciona por porcentaje de éxito, o si necesita un número determinado de pulsaciones de tecla, o intentos completos en general. Sea cual sea la forma, debería tener un poco más de explicación su funcionamiento. Estuve a punto de no continuar porque no veía progreso, y estoy seguro que a más de uno le ha ocurrido.

No sé si sea un bug o si es debido a que no hay más contenido en la versión, pero el evento del dinosauro de ChiChi no se quita, luego de hacerlo me quedé sin hierbas ni dinero, así que me vi forzado a usar la consola para añadir dinero para comprar cosas porque ya no se puede obtener más. Otra cosa con respecto a ese evento: Si no hubiese tenido las medicinas, ni tampoco dinero para comprarlas, y los stats no aumentan debido a lo que expliqué anteriormente, como m*erda se supone que alguien complete ese evento? En ese caso se bloquea el juego y es obligatorio reiniciar todo. Trata de que eso no vuelva a ocurrir.

Lo meh:
El combate es un poco meh, ni bueno ni malo, por el momento solo es esperar tu turno y atacar, si tienes poca vida curar. Nada complicado, pero debido al tipo de juego que es, creo que cumple su funcion.
Por cierto, trata de reparar la interfaz para que no quede activa la parte de objetos cuando atacas. Si estas en tu turno, le das a objetos pero no seleccionas ninguno, y luego das a atacar, el personaje ataca y se reinicia su barra de espera. En ese tiempo puedes activar el objeto sin tener que esperar que se llene la barra. De esa forma se puede atacar y curar en el mismo turno. Sinceramente, usé mucho ese bug porque el combate es lento, repetitivo y me aburría esperar un turno para curar, luego otro para atacar.

Al final no supe para que son los pergaminos... Son técnicas? Son coleccionables? Se pueden usar de alguna forma? Obtuve dos pero nada que hacer con ellos. Imagino que serán útiles luego.

Lo bueno:
Considero que todo lo demás está decente/bien. No es lo mejor de lo mejor, pero cumple su función. Por el momento un poco simple pero con potencial.
El arte me gusta, prefiero este tipo de estilo a otros que tratan de ser muy detallados y muy exagerados, cosa que a veces termina arruinandolo todo desde mi punto te vista (Para gustos, colores).
What?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
You are absolutely right, I must create some graphics to notify how much is missing for the increase of stats, it will be present in the next act
I'd also appreciate the same for anything else that's similar. Immediate examples that come to mind being the usage of massage oil on Lunch (first time I played, I just used it twice, didn't see any change so figured I need to do something else first), and the fishing for 18. Maybe a note on how much you need on the fridge?

As for the difficulty of the combat, I'd also agree that enemies' stats are too high. Technically it's not really difficult, but spamming med herbs every 2nd action for 30 actions or so isn't really a fun experience. The combat overall isn't exactly engaging, so having to put that much work in, feels... not fun, to say the least.
On that note, I'd put most of the minigames (farming and first 2 dojo actions) on the same spot. The breaking tables one is nice, it requires *some* sort of skill and isn't overly long.
The other 2 are just... boring. And the farming game would be decent enough, but feels rather long.

I've also run into a couple of other issues. One of them being 18 "resetting" her progress. I got the scenes after paying her the money (at which point the questlog says to "look it up at kamehouse, not sure what's even meant with that), but after ... some (unsure what exactly) actions I got back to seeing her in the shower, then talking to her in the kitchen, before repeating the scene in her bedroom.
edit: Okay, I think I got it. If you attempt to train more at the dojo, 18s progress goes back to where you can spy in on her in the shower.
And even after 18 sends to you to go loom for videl, her quest doesn't update to either "next update", or whatever comes afterwards.

Similiar thing happened with the fan at the oven, even after getting it, I had to repeat a couple of conversations where everyone acted as if I was still in the middle (or even just starting) the questline. Even at the oven at the end, I had to go there twice in a row, first time I got the same message as if I'd never been there, 2nd time I got the proper "I've found it, i'll fix the fire at mountain" one. Nothing done in between.
edit: Just replayed that part, if you go directly to the oven, it works fine. So it's going somewhere else (probably needs to be connected to the questline) that throws you into the middle of it.
Lastly, I've run into an issue where I can't close the "girls" menu. It's either that one, or the selection of the girls. Shows in most screens, and I can even open it a 2nd time (getting that also stuck)
It seems to happen when you have that selected one of the girls in the menu, and then click on any menu "tab" again, including the girls one.

edit2: Arala still keeps repeating her lines, as if you'd never gotten the pen/feather, as well.

Last edited:

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
hey buddy i love this game but pls fix the bug with urianas 2 figth this is so hard and i cant use scrols
ok, there are already several who complain that it is very difficult to beat the mummy, I will balance their stats, the scrolls spend ki, one way to recover the ki is to go to the room that I assign you Lunch in Kamehouse and rest, restore HP and Ki

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes