3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait a moment, you're the same as that user in modsgarden? If not, ignore the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

Interesting game, I hope we can get the girls pregnant eventually.
Trunks has gotta get born some time...I think Geets would be more fun of a protagonist, since Goku having two kids is fucking miraculous given how little interest he has in his wife. Vegeta was a conqueror, even toyed with the idea of a half-breed army once.

Hey, at least the art style actually RESEMBLES Toriyama's unique style. The reason I never got into Divine Adventure was because the artist made absolutely no effort whatsoever to make the art resemble Dragon Ball and totally reinterpreted the characters into their own art style.
Yeah, that's kept me from trying that game, even though I respect that it's good art, it's just not Dragonball to me. And it's not like I'm that picky, Yamamoto doujin is way off on the body proportions but I still love anything he does because he nails everything else. Hell, even the official Super manga looks off sometimes, Toriyama's hard to duplicate, I've tired, lol. I guess it depends where your preferences lie, I think the faces are reasonably close enough that I could get into this game's style if it were longer. I actually think he'd be able to draw a great Faye Valentine based on his body proportions.

I just don't know that centering it on fighting was a great choice. Chi-Chi and 18 can fight but until the Super era we're short on female combatants that people would be interested in. Yamamoto was actually pretty smart to focus on Bulma since she has so many different looks to exploit, you don't get tired of the designs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
Despite the comic style graphics, I'd play this as long as GOKU will be the MC (see spoiler right beneath)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah,bulma never care too much about it,she knows goku,but she is a married women now,so yeah,wait until vegeta go in like dragon ball super..:BootyTime:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Keeping my eye on this one, but based on this demo we have basically no info except that the game is going to have some battles, you need to polish your artstyle, thats all i can say i guess. Work on another demo with more things, give us some context for what is going to happen and the direction you want your game to go into, and then we can try again.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Trunks has gotta get born some time...I think Geets would be more fun of a protagonist, since Goku having two kids is fucking miraculous given how little interest he has in his wife. Vegeta was a conqueror, even toyed with the idea of a half-breed army once.
Heh... you make it sound like anyone can father Trunks with Bulma. Only Vegeta's genes will mix with hers to conceive Trunks. That's just how genetics work.

Aug 22, 2017
Heh... you make it sound like anyone can father Trunks with Bulma. Only Vegeta's genes will mix with hers to conceive Trunks. That's just how genetics work.
I don't know actually (and i never saw DBS if you ask me) but i'm sure in a hypothetical case a humanoid legendary swordsman can be suited better in that role.
And now, it's not a fanfic. A silly idea that came out playing too much Dragon Quest & Chrono saga (Trigger & Cross).

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hey, at least the art style actually RESEMBLES Toriyama's unique style. The reason I never got into Divine Adventure was because the artist made absolutely no effort whatsoever to make the art resemble Dragon Ball and totally reinterpreted the characters into their own art style.
Because nobody wants to get sued for copyright. Every single game made based on a known project that gets big gets sued look at something unlimited. Hell, I'm pretty sure Divine Adventure got hit with copyright. That's why they changed their name. It used to be called Dragon Ball Infinity.
Plus is think they already addressed this. They have no interest in copying toriyama's style. Their game takes place in an alternate universe i think.

worlder

May 17, 2017
I would love to see the dragon ball wives sleep around with the mc or whoever else. Will try this game in a few updates, best of luck.

D

Deleted member 1854153

Coulda used Colonel Violet or Hasky then. Obscure but it'd give them fan cred. A random is not a great way to get people on board.
Not Hasky for sure. She is blonde. Off the top of my head the named purple haired women are Colonel Violet, Ranfan, Fanfan, and Bulma (sometimes). It's more than likely a rando.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It was a joke, it actually does not matter since in DBZ you can't change the past, only create a new split timeline. So neither Trunks is affected, even if you kept knocking up the Bulma you meet regularly.

She'd still name one of her babies Trunks, because of her family's strict commitment to undergarment related baby names. :LOL:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes