2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

roguester

May 2, 2017
Anyone knows what might cause it to crash upon startup?
Running windows 7 64bit

*EDIT*

For anyone that's having it COS, put it in the steam folder if you have steam installed on your machine. Worked for me

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
@op and others:

"Unity"

unless the maker adds a limiter, Unity (good example is that horror game with the crazy painter) can easily result in calculating the very limit of Frames the CPU can handle, which results in 100% workload

whenever I see Unity I manually add it to a limit-adding tool (like nvidiainspector profiler) and force cap it

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe I can't? Upload two parts? Maybe I've something else to do more important and I can't always use all of my internet for the upload process?

But who cares what I write most of the time in all the thread that I make.
Each time i have seen you upload something right after you're bitching "ah these are not games i play anyways "sigh" or the "ah , why am i always uploading bad games these are not even my types " like what ?? how bad is your real life to be always in such a shitty mood ...... ALL THE TIMES even when you're not uploading the games yourself you're bitching i think you should quit w/e clearly you're not happy with it

Ps: and don't come here thinking i was trying to argue or whatever all im doing is stating facts that i have seen for the pass few months ... if things ain't going well for you take a break come back when you've sorted yourself out m8

Reactions: GaRbS

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Then maybe... this version it's not patched? Because looking on the discussion section of the game, there's this

About a +18 patch (and read the whole thread. Don't stop at the beginning). Was a fake?
Excuse me, but those pictures from beneath your reply, from what game are they, if any? They've got me interested.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wait, are you guys sure? Cuz, I checked vndb and those characters don't look like the ones on the picture that says brynhildr. At all.
There's a lot more characters in Grand Order than what's listed on VNDB.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
OK. Thanks again.

But, no sexual content.

*sigh* Figures.
Yeah, no sexual content sadly. It's an Android and iOS game.
You can find plenty of lovely Rule 34 of the characters though. But not enough in my opinion. We need more. We always need more. :biggrin:

Reactions: Djoki996

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wait, are you guys sure? Cuz, I checked vndb and those characters don't look like the ones on the picture that says brynhildr. At all.
Just go here

Within the "Servant - Main Classes & Extra Classes" and you'll see all of the char implemented so far! And yeah, sadly all-ages. However there are games about some char of the game, japanese only and only RPG so far - also like ponyguy said, you can search for it but if you want, on nhentai and such you can find even doujinshi about them. The choice is yours!

Reactions: ponyguy

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So is this playable (game breaking bugs) and more importantly is this censored in any way?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
So is this playable (game breaking bugs) and more importantly is this censored in any way?
I found some kind of uncensor patch, haven't tried it myself though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If by "playable" you mean "able to hook Cheat Engine into the game and cheese through it for the CG," then yes, it's playable. I bought this game on Steam before realizing it was by SakuraGame, meaning it's almost guaranteed to have some kind of content cut so they can release it there, but at least it was on sale. Only cost me like a buck fifty. The CG are nice to look at and judging by the number of CG in the "manual," (poor machine translation) there probably only enough content to last an hour; maybe an hour and a half.

Also, I don't know if the version in the OP has this issue, but the Steam version has some weird audio bugs. Some of the enemies' attacks are ridiculously loud even with the SFX turned off. So, just a heads-up.

Reactions: DLSmaster
Feb 21, 2018
might want to update the OP. this game is not listed under sakura game. the page says...

Developer:

Publisher:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
might want to update the OP. this game is not listed under sakura game. the page says...

Developer:

Publisher:
Huh. When did that change? Weird. Looking through the lists, it looks like SakuraGame just changed names at some point.

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
Game-pad is mandatory for this game.

You get the pics just before fighting a Boss.

Except for the last 3 pics. Anyone got an idea ?

Gallery.jpg

Reactions: desmondlam2
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes