2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get there at the end of the game? type, after you kill the dragon and it appears lying on the ground and the game begins again; What should I do to give continuity?

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
every few minutes playtime my keyboard goes off, i have to unplug and replug for it to work again, happened once at start menu and many times in game. no idea why

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The achievements that match the last three gallery images were bugged, so maybe that effected the gallery too? If the game is the version from Feb 23rd 2018 it won't have the last patch that fixed it. Here's the three images though...

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
The achievements that match the last three gallery images were bugged, so maybe that effected the gallery too? If the game is the version from Feb 23rd 2018 it won't have the last patch that fixed it. Here's the three images though...

Thanks very much for this !

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

trox5

Jan 25, 2022
For me the gameplay is pretty good but the h-content is kinda lame. Just a few pictures. Still try it. Also try the archer build, who is very good.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
BULL SHIT.
Firstly, this game feels like a typical beat 'em up with nudity and random equipment which you can get on almost every screen.
Plot is mystique, yet kind of interesting and gameplay is challenging, even if you can upgrade your stats at the end of the stage.
You easily kill anything with your trusty hammer, but then, you get a sword, which stats LOOKS LIKE better than at hammer.
And what happens next? You die, because sword is, suddenly. sucks ass, deeply, with slurping sounds.
And you continue at the beginning of the game.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Dang I thought this would be based on anime Dragon Knight where MC is sent back in time after his party got defeated and in the past he joins his younger version to aid and guide him since he knows what will happen (fails pretty hard the 2nd time as well if you ask me if I were the MC of that anime I'd go for the perfect run)

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020

You still got these pics? man am i getting tired of repeating the game and not getting the last three. whoever has em or knows a way to get em. please turn up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You still got these pics?
There might be other copies of them still up on Steam if you can get there, but here's a rip of the patches files...

Dragon Knight R18 files - or while it lasts

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes