• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 12, 2020
preg content is only one fem dragon laying eggs on the ground. Entirely optional with a warning.

Gay content as far as I saw it is only 1-2 Scenes that are female on female. Noticed no MalexMale Content.
Then someone should fix it to the correct tag, "lesbian." Gay, for the purposes of tagging on f95, refers to male/male.

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
bruh I went to the other island and quit because i thought there was no more content
I opened it again and all of my gallery is still locked :p
even worse is that when I try to load my save I see a black screen..........

Reactions: dragonsix6969

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
For anyone having problems of getting stuck in dialogue, in levels/rooms/areas, or mentioning that the gallery is locked after closing and reopening the game:

-Consider the game to be version 0.X.X as it's still being made so bugs that cause the game to lock up or get stuck are going to be there until the devs patch them out.
-If you get stuck in a level/room/area, press the F2 key on your keyboard (it may be a different F# key, test a few) and it should open a debug menu. There are a couple of these, but one of them lets you choose a scene/location, so if you got stuck on the beach then you could teleport back to the main map.
-The gallery needing to be unlocked again every time you start the game is not a bug necessarily, it's the dev not making it so it stays unlocked yet.

For other problems like a save not loading, that's a bug, and likely one that won't be fixed until the game is essentially at "release" version or a 1.X.X or something. There are no known workarounds yet unless someone wants to open up the game in whatever engine it's made in and try to fix the issues, though that is unlikely to happen for free.

So for now, enjoy what there is, and at least there's something there.

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
How do I even play beach ball? I can't interact with anyone but the guy repairing his scooter

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
How do I even play beach ball? I can't interact with anyone but the guy repairing his scooter
You talk to that guy, he mentions that Brittany doesn't have enough beach babe energy or something. I forget the exact things to do after that, but you should be able to talk to someone else at the beach and they will tell you about playing beach ball, then you should be able to play it

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Bruh why do I have to restart, where tf are my saves :cry:
For anyone having problems of getting stuck in dialogue, in levels/rooms/areas, or mentioning that the gallery is locked after closing and reopening the game:

-Consider the game to be version 0.X.X as it's still being made so bugs that cause the game to lock up or get stuck are going to be there until the devs patch them out.
-If you get stuck in a level/room/area, press the F2 key on your keyboard (it may be a different F# key, test a few) and it should open a debug menu. There are a couple of these, but one of them lets you choose a scene/location, so if you got stuck on the beach then you could teleport back to the main map.
-The gallery needing to be unlocked again every time you start the game is not a bug necessarily, it's the dev not making it so it stays unlocked yet.

For other problems like a save not loading, that's a bug, and likely one that won't be fixed until the game is essentially at "release" version or a 1.X.X or something. There are no known workarounds yet unless someone wants to open up the game in whatever engine it's made in and try to fix the issues, though that is unlikely to happen for free.

So for now, enjoy what there is, and at least there's something there.
Mentioned it here

DenMo

Sep 7, 2018
can someone share a full save? Got a bug and now I cannot use mine with the process I made..

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
If a game is tagged improperly, like this one appears to be, y'all can always report the thread and get a moderator to force the tag change. If there's no male/male content in the game then it doesn't warrant the gay tag, as that's what the gay tag means on this site. For female/female content we have the lesbian tag instead. However, I forget if you report the opening post or if there's a way to report the thread itself. If I remembered I'd report it myself. It could also be that gay content is planned and the developer is listing planned content in the tags, despite that not being how the tagging rules work.

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
You talk to that guy, he mentions that Brittany doesn't have enough beach babe energy or something. I forget the exact things to do after that, but you should be able to talk to someone else at the beach and they will tell you about playing beach ball, then you should be able to play it
The problem is when I talk to him Brittany asks about the dragon eggs, I guess I got softlocked

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Can anyone help me, I'm stuck in a dialogue with the guard bros...
If you get stuck in the dialogue, press F3 and click the tile for 70_WorldMap, that will take you to the world map and out of the dialogue. The text box will still be at the bottom of the screen, if so just enter another location and it should go away

Reactions: dragonsix6969

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i get teleported from dragon ceremony island (where i cannot go into any houses but to cloudy area in the south) to dragon island copulation beach and that seems the end of my journey with this game

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes