Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I know the Unreal Engine is really complex and slow to develop on, but this is like a prototype more than anything.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The newest version has some gameplay elements like walking around and dialog, but it has much less content than an earlier version that had a scene viewer for sex animations with a few characters like a dolphin and some guy.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Win7 has a lot of pros over Win10 and a lot of people have grown used to it.
Win10 broke pretty much every Japanese game I had. I'm sticking with Win 8.1 till they pry it from my cold, dead, fingers. Or at least till there is a really amazing game that only runs in Win10 or later. (At which point I'll probably just want to get a new computer)

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Win10 broke pretty much every Japanese game I had. I'm sticking with Win 8.1 till they pry it from my cold, dead, fingers. Or at least till there is a really amazing game that only runs in Win10 or later. (At which point I'll probably just want to get a new computer)
Personaly, I use "Linux Mint".
Reasons?
I) Free to use.
II) Has the resemblance to "Windows XP" and "Windows 7".
III) Works without "necessary" updates.

Download "Linux Mint" 20.2 "Uma":

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
There is 0 reason to still be running "Windows" at all.
there's actually a lot of reasons, starting with ease of use and accessibility
something linuxheads never seem to take into consideration ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

john meme

Aug 20, 2018
there's actually a lot of reasons, tarting with ease of use and accesibility
not to mention gaming, tons of software exclusive to the platform, the ability to run exes' natively. Hell we are on a platform where people download random exes' and run them, why use linux if 60% you have to do on a computed you have to do through wine.

Reactions: ViviX12

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so it's been months on end just to add an ability to walk in a small world while most of the xxx content was cut from the game?

has the maker of the game been jerking off on dolphins this entire time? if he wants my money he's gonna have to start working on the game. no worky no moonies...

I understand im a toxic penis but the amount of promised games on this site are pissing me off. you see amazing start and then the game maker tells you to go fuck yourself and stops giving a shit. it feels bad...

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
If you press "C" (Default) you can switch to playing as the lizard-man. He doesn't have any animations for moving around but if you talk to the girl as the lizard-man you can access a few more debug animations.

Reactions: Hildegardt

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
there's actually a lot of reasons, starting with ease of use and accessibility
Like viruses, blurred elements of interface and constantly trashed registry?
Yes, that is a good thing...

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes