Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Some news about game? mb someone have newer privater builds (probably fantasies that won't come true i guess)

Here is the last build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I get it, they want two players to role-play each other. There is little information about this yet. The game looks amazing though.

Reactions: SpeedShot

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
aw man, this game is so ambitious, so promising, so clean and fluid, such promis and-DOLPHIN SEX......
what...

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
In fact, the first page is missing notes from the six previous builds. I found the release notes in the game menu to compare.

Also all screenshots are outdated.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Holly Crap this game has evolved into something beautiful, time to update the images on the OP

Nomore flipper...aww

Last edited:
Reactions: dilphin

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Good prototype. (y)
Although it doesn't have the quality I expect from a real-time 3D game, the mechanics works very nicely.

Nah, :sneaky: Adult's cirCUMstances... (see spoiler right beneath)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game has changed a lot, no more flipper

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
excuse me bro, i have a bug that all the place are black, like wall, floor, water, and also, can someone give a solution of this?

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
As far as I understood from twitter and patreon, the dolphin will be part of the second chapter. And we're playing the prototype for Chapter 1.

By the way guys check the control settings. By default, you can press "C" to control the lizard monster and talk to the girl.

Reactions: Bigmelon3D
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes