playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Dragonworks: Rage & Evolution [v0.1.9] [SeagullGames] - Original Size: 604-MB

Download Win (67.4MB): - - -
Download Mac (55MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
prologue music reminds me of some other game too..... could someone tell me which game it could be ?

SeagullGames

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Hey guys, bit of an update on my end.

I recently had to change jobs, which is a good thing. More pay, benefits, etc but the downside is that I have more hours I work. This has caused me to delay writing more of the chapter and being creative. However, I am now getting onto a more set schedule. I am starting to focus more on the game but its slow progress. Chapter 2 is almost done and there is a 40+ animations being added.

To address one thing I have seen, I wont be adding a way to change the characters name. I may change it later but I am set on keeping it the way it is.

A new cover image is coming, been focused more on the game and animations itself. Possibly updating it with Chapter 2 release.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys, bit of an update on my end.

I recently had to change jobs, which is a good thing. More pay, benefits, etc but the downside is that I have more hours I work. This has caused me to delay writing more of the chapter and being creative. However, I am now getting onto a more set schedule. I am starting to focus more on the game but its slow progress. Chapter 2 is almost done and there is a 40+ animations being added.

To address one thing I have seen, I wont be adding a way to change the characters name. I may change it later but I am set on keeping it the way it is.

A new cover image is coming, been focused more on the game and animations itself. Possibly updating it with Chapter 2 release.
Take your Time

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
I wont make one. There was a request section somewhere.

Update for you guys. Since AI came out, I find it better to use. Better models, higher quality, etc. As such, I am redoing the prologue.
Great
This is a great game
waiting for the update

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Added the abandoned prefix. Dev has been missing since May.