4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DMf95zonecover (2).jpg

Overview:
You wake up in an unknown dark abandoned mansion and don't remember how you got there. Your goal is to escape this mansion and get back home safely, but the traps and demons lurking there won't make it easier. Can you escape this mansion or give in to the temptation?

In this game, you try to escape the enemies while solving environmental puzzles and not getting caught by enemies. Otherwise, they will make sure you won't stand up again.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2022-03-29
Developer: Kredyn
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Linux
(1.4.0a): - - -
Mac
(1.4.0a): - - -

rroniandmagj & MickyTheChad thanks for the links
screen1.jpg screenshot1.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg finished.jpg finished.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Can't seem to do the first jump from the moving platform, something I'm missing?

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
im stuck at the second save area with the moving platform, i already went to the dark library and got the red book but i dont know where to use it.

Reactions: redchickensoup

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
im stuck at the second save area with the moving platform, i already went to the dark library and got the red book but i dont know where to use it.
you need to go from the room with the platform to the left room, in it you will need to press the button

adzull

May 9, 2017
i have the 3 books but i dont know what i need to do whit them, i need to put in order or something?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
so its possible to make the jump from the moving platform to the left?
no what he means is you need to leave the room head left there will be another room with a switch you can press up on which will extend the platform allowing you to make the jump.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
What do you do once you have all 3 books
put the red on the bookcase next to the where you get the blue and go to the beguin to the first close door then put the green and blue books on the bookcase green and blue. if you pass the next part tell me cause im stuck on that

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes