4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

MrHoppers

Jul 8, 2018
We need to know how to escape the room after the book location, there's a button, a closet, and a crate, the closet is a dead giveaway.
In the room after the book room, you have to move the crate on the right all the way to the wall on the left. From there you just have to jump on the box and into the hole in the wall while spamming the UP key to escape (make sure you are right up against the wall while you do this). Be sure to press the switch and that it is turned on (indicated by the green light, you can accidentally turn this off) as this activates a hidden room in the second bedroom you find in the mansion.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
It feels like mixture of the game Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut (dunno if anyone's played it, it's a really underrated gem) and Forest of the Blue Skin. Not much content atm (well it IS a demo after all) but I'd really like to see how it pans out.
it was inspired by Shiro no Yakata

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Cant escape first encounter...
Same. I feel really stupid but the first enemy catches up to me before I can do anything. She runs faster than me, so I'm always 'detected' when I reach the closet. Mashing Enter as fast as possible cannot seem to escape from her, and there's no way to jump over her or dodge her in any way.

Game seems to be lacking some polish.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Same. I feel really stupid but the first enemy catches up to me before I can do anything. She runs faster than me, so I'm always 'detected' when I reach the closet. Mashing Enter as fast as possible cannot seem to escape from her, and there's no way to jump over her or dodge her in any way.

Game seems to be lacking some polish.
Me too, and i can't understand how so many people commenting here got past it.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
New question: How do you put the books on the Bookshelf? Tried using them like keys, by opening the inventory and pressing Enter, but it doesn't work. I've tried every book on every bookshelf in the game.

Kariyume

Apr 29, 2019
+1 one step, and your dead...
New question: How do you put the books on the Bookshelf? Tried using them like keys, by opening the inventory and pressing Enter, but it doesn't work. I've tried every book on every bookshelf in the game.

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
You need to go to the very first caridor, where you ran away from the succubus, hide in the right closet, wait until she leaves and follow her to the next closet, repeats the movement, go to the left to a closed room, open it with a key (next to the door, open the inventory and press Enter at the door), go into the aisle. Inside the 3 bookshelf. Each bookshelf has its own color, and you put books there (do it quickly or you will get caught) Sorry for my English(((

Last edited:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
So far there are 3 different succubi enemies with stealth and puzzle elements and working save system, not bad for an initial release, I look forward for more enemies and traps you can encounter in updates and such, but The puzzles are a bit vague on their hints. it's a bit too dark as well, I would not have seen the button (red to green) if someone didnt tell me about it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
PSA: Use the "I" key on your keyboard to open the Invnetory and select an item.

Also the key doesn't expire when you open the save room, you can use it twice (unless it's only once if you go for the first locked door, haven't tested it yet).

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 767058

When you first discover F95....
I regret nothing...

Also, good luck Flash775 with your project, it looks nice. Try to be gentle with the monetization in the future and I suggest you to always put quality over quantity, don't rush yourself to things. People are happier to pay for a game based on gameplay value, not just a CG slider like most japanse RPG Maker wich I'm mostly sick to see. I only have a little expirience with web design (HTML, CSS, JavaScritp, Bootstrapt) but I couldn't make it for a living. I was to anxious and stop doing it after 2 years, but if you need help with your blog design give me a call.

Reactions: Flash001

Nhube

Nov 28, 2018
We need to know how to escape the room after the book location, there's a button, a closet, and a crate, the closet is a dead giveaway.
I'm stuck in this part too, the game is actually cool, I like it but need to be polished, well it's a demo and project, I expect more for this game in the future

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes