4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I'm stuck in this part too, the game is actually cool, I like it but need to be polished, well it's a demo and project, I expect more for this game in the future
Answered in post #22,
leave a like for his help.

Shrimpton

Jun 9, 2017
Pull the box all the way to the left corner and you can jump through the broken wall(after bookcase puzzle)

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
If you are talking about the key that opened the door to the 2 zone with a bed, the key is still in the inventory
The key is gone from my inventory after I used it on the red key door with the bed in it. Is my game bugged or something?

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Does the game end after the book level?
once you escape the book trap level, go back to the 2nd bed on the far right of the mansion, the passage would be open if you clicked the button in the book room. after that you will be chased by a succubus that tells you its the end of the demo.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hello guys. I'm the developer of the game.

I just saw this topic. There was a bug (I hope I managed to fix it) where you could instantly lose your key after using it. It SHOULD have 2 uses but some users did report me that it disappeared after one use, which is definitely not intended. I uploaded a new version today morning, please try that version, I really hope that fixes this bug (I couldn't reproduce it no matter how hard I tried it). If anyone still experiences this bug with the new version, please do tell me.

I also want to reflect on those who say this looks really close to Zell's work. Zell's art did inspire me a lot and yes, I'm a beginner in this, but I want to emphasize, that I did not copy and especially did not want to steal his work. I hope this is not the general view of my work, as that would make me kind of sad.

Thanks for playing though and I hope you enjoyed this small teaser. I do try to improve on it in the future. :)

EDIT: Aaaand I forgot to include the link to the new version... Here it is:

Last edited:

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys. I'm the developer of the game.

I just saw this topic. There (hopefully) was a bug where you could instantly lose your key after using it. It SHOULD have 2 uses but some users did report me that it disappeared after one use, which is definitely not intended. I uploaded a new version today morning, please try that version, I really hope that fixes this bug (I couldn't reproduce it no matter how hard I tried it). If anyone still experiences this bug with the new version, please do tell me.

I also want to reflect on those who say this looks really close to Zell's work. Zell's art did inspire me a lot and yes, I'm a beginner in this, but I want to emphasize, that I did not copy and especially did not want to steal his work. I hope this is not the general view of my work, as that would make me kind of sad.

Thanks for playing though and I hope you enjoyed this small teaser. I do try to improve on it in the future. :)

EDIT: Aaaand I forgot to include the link to the new version... Here it is:
Error or not, there's a bug in the book level.

I suppose it was meant to put the books on the shelves. But after I put the books on the shelves, the secret door wouldn't open. But if you put the green and blue book on the second and third desk from the secret door and go out of the room and go back in and put the red book on the red shelf, the door would open.

I apologize for my English.:cry:

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Error or not, there's a bug in the book level.

I suppose it was meant to put the books on the shelves. But after I put the books on the shelves, the secret door wouldn't open. But if you put the green and blue book on the second and third desk from the secret door and go out of the room and go back in and put the red book on the red shelf, the door would open.

I apologize for my English.:cry:
Yes, that's definitely a bug. Did you try the new version?

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Kredyn I don't see the problem with your art looking like Zell's. As an artist and an user myself as long as you don't plagiarize his works or those of any other person then everything is ok. Better even because you are making something really good by following Zell's steps.

For example I would love if more artists made games following Dieselmine circle style with artists like Tacchon or I buffer with their hentai pixel animations or Butcha-u and his incredible style.

Last edited:
Reactions: amfor and Kredyn

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
Oo I'm always a sucker for these pixel-style side scrollers, FoBS and Succubus Affection are among my favs. This looks like it'll be really good, hope development on it continues! :D

I really love the usage of dialogue along with the sex, that always makes things way more hot for me, and hearing them say lewd things to egg you on just makes me want to give in to them even more. I'm not sure how much is in this demo but I'm already in love from the first enemy lol, keep up the great work!

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
I see a lot of people struggling to get through things but overall in my experience it was fairly straight forward. With a bit of trial and error you can progress through the game and it is quite fun in my opinion. Only thing that was pretty eh was the room after putting in all three books. I don't think it was a puzzle I was going to solve without looking on here I had closed the game and assumed that it was simply the end of the demo.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I see a lot of people struggling to get through things but overall in my experience it was fairly straight forward. With a bit of trial and error you can progress through the game and it is quite fun in my opinion. Only thing that was pretty eh was the room after putting in all three books. I don't think it was a puzzle I was going to solve without looking on here I had closed the game and assumed that it was simply the end of the demo.
Yea, I agree, in the new version I put a little arrow there indicating where you can exit that room. Hopefully that will help players in the future.

Kariyume

Apr 29, 2019
Yea, I agree, in the new version I put a little arrow there indicating where you can exit that room. Hopefully that will help players in the future.
Please leave everything as it is. That's the whole point. Difficult, interesting and mysterious.
Nice demo!

Reactions: amfor

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Nice, another pixel-art RoR game that's actually pretty good for what it is! Hurt Give me more, snake!

Hydrochoeris

Jan 20, 2018
We need to know how to escape the room after the book location, there's a button, a closet, and a crate, the closet is a dead giveaway.
Enable the switch, push the box under the crack on the left side on the room. Press up when jumping to the crack

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
For some reason my character doesnt stop moving to left anyone knows why?
Maybe a sticky keyboard key? Or you have a joystick plugged in that has joystick drift? (The game CAN be controlled with a controller) Also, try to restart your machine if everything else fails. I don't think this comes from the game.

Reactions: Egoryan
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes