4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

alchamist

May 14, 2018
ca anyone explain to me how to get though the main area upstairs right. once i go through the door and activate all teh switches i just die over and over again. been at it for a while and still cant figure it out

Oct 12, 2018
What is this? She just gets stuck there and i can't get out. I wanted to replay this game again after the new updates but you literally can't progress here cause she gets stuck on the button.
1653945791069.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
succubi only appear as young, beautiful, illustrious women, but when closer their actual appearance is more of a hag (very old and gross women) and it said their pussy are very cold and very painful for the male when having sex and of course, guys are drained of their life essence, then killed. good game but if i was to encounter a succubi in the wild i'd try to get away too.
I see somebody knows their succubus lore... As horrifying as that sounds, if one of them wanted to fight me for my lifeforce, I would be up for wrestling with this demoness.

And you decided to recite bible horror on hentai sex games forums? I mean why?
Because mythology can be kinky.

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
succubi only appear as young, beautiful, illustrious women, but when closer their actual appearance is more of a hag (very old and gross women) and it said their pussy are very cold and very painful for the male when having sex and of course, guys are drained of their life essence, then killed. good game but if i was to encounter a succubi in the wild i'd try to get away too.
How do we know you arent just a priest lying about them so we dont fall into sin?? HMMMMM?! I see through your lie you space daddy cuck! I'll fuck the shit out of those succubi (well they will fuck me) and i will enjoy it!!! and when im suffocating betweeen some giant mommymilkymufferstuffyfluffytuffers with my life force being drained through my balls!, well ill be dead but laughing at youuuu!!

Apr 8, 2021
How do we know you arent just a priest lying about them so we dont fall into sin?? HMMMMM?! I see through your lie you space daddy cuck! I'll fuck the shit out of those succubi (well they will fuck me) and i will enjoy it!!! and when im suffocating betweeen some giant mommymilkymufferstuffyfluffytuffers with my life force being drained through my balls!, well ill be dead but laughing at youuuu!!
i can respect this:ROFLMAO:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good guy priest - Scares us from the big bad succubi to keep us and our delicate mortal souls safe.

Sadly, many of us would approach those carnivourous she-demons like cows walking to become steaks. Moo.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Can we cheat the game for permanent virgin mode?? Can it be done through in Cheat Engine

Apr 14, 2021
I'm stuck at main area upstairs right where you're in the room with gas that puts you to sleep and ends with a scene with the book succubus, the switch on the far left doesn't appear to be toggleable leaving me unable to progress, am i missing something here?

Ranonymou

Jun 10, 2021
I'm stuck at main area upstairs right where you're in the room with gas that puts you to sleep and ends with a scene with the book succubus, the switch on the far left doesn't appear to be toggleable leaving me unable to progress, am i missing something here?
The Hint is to read the sign on the left and then read the sign on the right. It should make sense if you give it some thought. Click spoiler for answer if you just want to get it over with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 22, 2021
anyone have save folder?
There wouldn't be much of a point to it, the gallery is unlocked by default and it is a sequential puzzle exploration game. Having a completed save doesn't really let you explore the content more easily (you need to know the solutions and map to easily move around old areas).

It should only take you a couple of hours at most to complete the whole thing.

Reactions: LeaveMeAloneFBI#23

The_Xhar

Jan 30, 2022
Completed the game in hard mode and maintained the virginity... Don't know what was I expecting. Btw, does anyone knows what the 2 secret switches do?

Pd: Here's the android ver. 1.6 (Link by Grakengaur YT)

Last edited:
Reactions: lonnelyy1
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes