4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Just made a quick cheat table, right now all it has is the Pleasure Level. I couldn't find one value for the Pleasure level so i just grouped them all together.
That is useless, what you have registered are the "temporary data" that Cheat Engine saves while you run the game, that is to say, that only serve you for that game or even changing room you can delete and change to other totally different values.
What you should do is to look for the pointers (a pointer is the exact location of the value, that no matter how much you open and close the game it will never change).
There are many tutorials on YouTube on how to make pointers, it is quite simple but still requires time and practice.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
I will wait for the steam version launch to buy it until then i will play the public version or wait for the 1.6 version here to play

hereforp orn

Oct 26, 2018
i guess it seems she's in the corridor with the black ghost one if the zone and order she's in in the gallery is something to go by at least

hereforp orn

Oct 26, 2018
well i found her and you'd need to fuck up basic platforming to do so if you didn't know she was in the general zone so spoiler for where she is here : starting from the first room in the dungeon the one with the bed and save take the left door then take the first door (the one with holes you need to double jump over) she's in a cave in the wall of the pit

Reactions: Dogima69

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Man , kunoichi challenge is too bs in my opinion so can someone have a save after this

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes