4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
anyone got the save file after defeat this boss? it's too hard for me, i swear if the pattern of the boss's skill is not fcking random, i wouldn't struggle this much ~ ~
1642526772364.png

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Isn't she the final boss? The one that blinks white and dashes down, or blinks red and teleports in front of you and dashes forward?
If so, there is not save point afterwards.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
if someone does have it i doubt they will post it, the creator of this game only created an account here to prevent people to post his releases on patreon before it actually should be released lol.
Yeah, stop spreading lies dude, I'm not gonna let that. I wonder where people think up such bs. It's not like my game was leaked multiple times before. I'm completely powerless in stopping people from leaking my game nor do I have permission to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So eh, anyone got a guide?
I hate to admit it but I'm both kind of stupid and overly cautious so...
I know, I know, the point is supposed to be trial and error, it's not as fun when you know exactly what to do, I can just reload a save or whatever, etc. but I just don't like doing that. The animations are worth it but atm I'm trying to do a virgin run till I get to the one I want.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So eh, anyone got a guide?
I hate to admit it but I'm both kind of stupid and overly cautious so...
I know, I know, the point is supposed to be trial and error, it's not as fun when you know exactly what to do, I can just reload a save or whatever, etc. but I just don't like doing that. The animations are worth it but atm I'm trying to do a virgin run till I get to the one I want.
Search "Aiden's Shitty Drain Mansion Guide". He did guides on the game, but it is divided into more videos and I'm not sure which one you need.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Search "Aiden's Shitty Drain Mansion Guide". He did guides on the game, but it is divided into more videos and I'm not sure which one you need.
I can't seem to find that? I looked here, on the subreddit, and on youtube, but nothing. If possible, could I just get a link to one of the videos and I'll find my way from there?

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah, stop spreading lies dude, I'm not gonna let that. I wonder where people think up such bs. It's not like my game was leaked multiple times before. I'm completely powerless in stopping people from leaking my game nor do I have permission to do so.
just said what i thought it was the actual reason, not my fault i didn't know.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am glad to see you have such a reasonable perspective. Big kudos to you being a great dev in more ways than one.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I can't seem to find that? I looked here, on the subreddit, and on youtube, but nothing. If possible, could I just get a link to one of the videos and I'll find my way from there?
This guy on YouTube also has a walkthrough series.

Kredyn got any date when 1.5.0 release goes public?
Sorry, since i want to do a Steam release I won't be doing any more public releases. But you know this site.

I am glad to see you have such a reasonable perspective. Big kudos to you being a great dev in more ways than one.
Thanks, I'm always trying to be correct with everyone.

Sep 6, 2021
This guy on YouTube also has a walkthrough series.

Sorry, since i want to do a Steam release I won't be doing any more public releases. But you know this site.

Thanks, I'm always trying to be correct with everyone.
Will there be android ports of it ?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes