4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Why am I not able to update my old drain mansion game to this one on Android? When I try to update it it says "app not installed"

ouden

May 29, 2017
Why am I not able to update my old drain mansion game to this one on Android? When I try to update it it says "app not installed"
First, you need to uninstall previous version, only then you can install the newer one. I always had to do this on Android. Don´t know if there is another method.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
First, you need to uninstall previous version, only then you can install the newer one. I always had to do this on Android. Don´t know if there is another method.
Really? I've always been able to just update it as more versions drop. Looks like I'll just uninstall the previous version this time though

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
No, sorry, there won't be anything like that. Not my cup of tea.

Keep pressing down.

Also, why do ppl ask for saves, when the whole gallery is unlocked from the start?
nothing in the gallery for me. not with save games or default new game. also really wish the resolution scale was better. the pixels are too big.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
nothing in the gallery for me. not with save games or default new game. also really wish the resolution scale was better. the pixels are too big.
What do you mean by there is nothing in the gallery? The game doesn't even have the functionality to hide the gallery elements. Please provide a screenshot.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
What do you mean by there is nothing in the gallery? The game doesn't even have the functionality to hide the gallery elements. Please provide a screenshot.
hey thanks for your reply. i messed something up when trying to move files around and created the issue myself.
the gallery is there.

but the pixel size and resolution scale makes this a pass for me. Ill-Server is perhaps the best example of ideal pixel size / art style / resolution scale.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iamslime
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes