4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Am I the only one who is not able to update the android version of this without completely uninstalling it first? Its been happening for a few updates now for me and I still don't understand why I need to uninstall it first before I can install the updated version.

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
I am stuck on the green smoke room the glasses lady who read books keeps capturing me idk the puzzle

rubyberrypie

May 23, 2019
Stuck against the 3 charm succubi, can make my way across and get the blue gem but still stuck on the way back. The jump the furthest right platform doesn't seem doable from either end.

Nydor

Nov 30, 2021
Stuck against the 3 charm succubi, can make my way across and get the blue gem but still stuck on the way back. The jump the furthest right platform doesn't seem doable from either end.
It is doable. You have to use the double jump in the middle of the gap.

derblyatkunt

Dec 29, 2020
Just started playing the game, I've gotten to Main Area Downstairs and the new enemiess I've encountered so far were the big sis and neko girl as well as new animations with some older enemies, but I haven't actually gotten any new scenes to look at after death, it just cuts straight to the last save. Is it supposed to be like that or is my game screwed up?

derblyatkunt

Dec 29, 2020
Just started playing the game, I've gotten to Main Area Downstairs and the new enemiess I've encountered so far were the big sis and neko girl as well as new animations with some older enemies, but I haven't actually gotten any new scenes to look at after death, it just cuts straight to the last save. Is it supposed to be like that or is my game screwed up?
Nevermind, just got a new scene for the girl in the red dress lmao. A little confusing at first that you don't get them right away though

Counter57

Apr 8, 2019
can we find a save file for android? Or I have to play it again from the beginning

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes