4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
My game bugs in the aphrodisiac room with the mummies: the enemies just stand there doing nothing and there are no animations! Please can anyone share a file in this point?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
torrent available here:

DrainMansion-1.7.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
Kudos for sharing this torrent link!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
My game bugs in the aphrodisiac room with the mummies: the enemies just stand there doing nothing and there are no animations! Please can anyone share a file in this point?
That bug happens after enough resets, just close and open the game again

Reactions: Rosvos86

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Don't know what to do after pushing the button. It says it opens something nearby yet I backtracked more than 8 times and find absolutely nothing open. I only have access to a locked door, and the button. clicking the button does not open the door. I have run back and forth literally 8 entire times and found nothing to proceed.

edit: nvm, started a new save and then it worked. seemed to have been bug, not removing the wall on my first save.

Last edited:

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
How I escape this room?
It's a mirror puzzle. Complete it within the time limit. You're near the end of the game too.

I've finished the game on normal, now hunting the secrets. I've pulled the first secret switch (fairly certain there's two more) and found the Garden Key, but nowhere to use it. I've got far enough as a virgin to check certain things. One of the screenshots above just confirmed something for me about the first switch.

Have not found the Kunoichi yet (I can guess which game area), or the other two secret switches. According to comment above, there's no 3rd switch, so I might hunt for the 2nd without spoiling myself. It has to be in the Kunoichi area. I wonder what the Garden Key is for, seems like it might be for the unimplemented 3rd switch, maybe the last W.I.P. room.

edit: found and completed Kunoichi challenge now.

Last edited:

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
To get past the beast girl do I LEGIT have to get through the whole game as a virgin, or is there another way?
Just the first half/2 thirds so far, and it's the easiest half. It's not that hard honestly for me anyway with all the save points. For big sister the succubus with no closet just count to 4/5 then jump over her when she's looking the other way.

You can still get caught by enemies such as Nightmare(paizuri) and Cat's Girl's footjob, and Kunoichi reward, you just have to avoid enemies that immediately go to penetration.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes