4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
how? the is only v1.7.0 with 2 secret
v1.8.0 is released on the Patreon. Not obtainable here as of yet. That one has the Garden area, not sure if it also has the final secret in it yet or if it will be in the next (and last) update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
v1.8.0 is released on the Patreon. Not obtainable here as of yet. That one has the Garden area, not sure if it also has the final secret in it yet or if it will be in the next (and last) update.
Wait so only one more update until the game is complete?

|Kirito|

Jul 18, 2021
Anyone got a save file just before the new 1.7.0 content since the new scenes are not yet implemented in the gallery

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone got a save file just before the new 1.7.0 content since the new scenes are not yet implemented in the gallery
If you're talking about the update before the current one (current one being 1.8.0, the Garden one; the last was the one with the Beast Girl and Mischievous Blue Succubus), the new scenes are actually in the gallery. I can certify this for v1.7.0 (check "Main area downstairs" and "Dungeon bellow main area" in the Gallery, towards the end). You might not have found them in normal gameplay and not have them unlocked yet, but you can use the Switch in the Gallery to Unlock All scenes, and them as well with it. (I just tested now to make sure)

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
they just updated kemono party with the 1.8.0 version, but its only the text, no download, this is because the download was sended with DMs and the download is not in the post, so we still don't have 1.8.0

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
file no longer available. i saw this when he first comented but want to wait for others to download it first to make sure it was another troll or a virus. i missed out fr:cautious:
Sorry for that I just removed it myself, but if you want you can ask those 3 fine gentleman to give you the link, I'm sure they would be nice enough to give it to you if you ask them

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes