4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i got a small question WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING HARD AMD I PLAYING A GODDAMN SEX GAME OR FUCKING HARD PARKOUR WHAT THE FUCK all what i ask for is to MAKE THIS FUCKING GAME EASTER OR ADD A FUCKING DIFFICULTY MEASURE AMD UPGRADE THE FUCKING ANDROID VERSION FUUUUCK
The solution is get gud.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
i got a small question WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING HARD AMD I PLAYING A GODDAMN SEX GAME OR FUCKING HARD PARKOUR WHAT THE FUCK all what i ask for is to MAKE THIS FUCKING GAME EASTER OR ADD A FUCKING DIFFICULTY MEASURE AMD UPGRADE THE FUCKING ANDROID VERSION FUUUUCK
Is your top-left icon showing a Skull symbol, by chance? You might have activated Hardmode somehow, being the source of your frustration.
If not.... I mean, Gallery's there, and a switch to unlock everything.... Ya' should be fine

AHornyLad99

Dec 14, 2020
don't care + didn't ask + yb better + blocked + doxxed + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + you're a (insert stereotype) + not funny didn't laugh + you're + grammar + issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad + hominem + GG! + ur mom + don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your’re probably white + not funny didn’t laugh + you’re\* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur momdon’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your’re a full time discordian + not funny didn’t laugh + you’re\* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + your gay + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur mom + no + fatherless + grassless + nerd + motherless + no skill

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Aight' fam, gotcha' a better game for ya', see it here:
[Unity] - The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.2.2] [Mogurasoft] | F95zone
Fairly easy IMO, beat it in like under a full day's time. Now easily beat that time and finish all of it faster, make us proud

Also, for all Files (Archives) shared by me on the Blog, Password = "DRLF4"

Your blog is !!! You write on your blog that has Version: v1.8.0 at , but is v1.7.0 (10.19.2022).zip

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

Also, for all Files (Archives) shared by me on the Blog, Password = "DRLF4"

Your blog is !!! You write on your blog that has Version: v1.8.0 at , but is v1.7.0 (10.19.2022).zip
On the post itself I put the current version of the game (as the game got updated mid-writing the Review), whereas in the Mega links I leave the version for which the Files were made (for Drain Mansion, those files were the Full Save and the Cheat Table), also why I leave a date on them as well (that's when I last modified them). I did not get to also play the v1.8.0 back then to be able to update the Save and, more importantly, the Cheat Table (as the base Pointer needs to be changed for each version of a game). I might get to update those files, although currently I had been busy with the newer posts. Also the last update of the game should come soon-ish, it's likely I might wait until then to make the final version of the Save and the Cheat Table. Save should still be usable (for the content up until 1.8.0, so without the Outside Garden stuff)

Hope that cleared up your confusion

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
My 2 cents.
I love the concept here. I've downloaded and played 2 versions. It's on my short list to support.
I will say I back 6 Patreons, 5 of which I found HERE.
When one is complete, I often move that sub to another game.

This forum provides an excellent, centralized way to find projects. It truly is free advertising. I wouldn't have found this game on my own. Maybe I'll back it. in the future. Maybe I won't. Sometimes the best I can do is buy on Steam or DLSite once done.

Best of luck to the dev.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Huh?
What the hell? I've played the 1.20 version the last and had no performance issues, since then I've upgraded my rig to I9-7980XE, 3070TI and 128 gigs of ram and I'm getting app hangs? Am I doing something wrong? It's not a memory leak, Ram is underperforming,Used CPUs are cold and at 50% max, why am I getting worse performance as the game progresses?
Any ideas before I just up the frequency on used core in attempt to battle this one of a kind problem?

Edit: Forgot to specify, this problem appears at 1.70 version

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Huh?
What the hell? I've played the 1.20 version the last and had no performance issues, since then I've upgraded my rig to I9-7980XE, 3070TI and 128 gigs of ram and I'm getting app hangs? Am I doing something wrong? It's not a memory leak, Ram is underperforming,Used CPUs are cold and at 50% max, why am I getting worse performance as the game progresses?
Any ideas before I just up the frequency on used core in attempt to battle this one of a kind problem?

Edit: Forgot to specify, this problem appears at 1.70 version
It's a bug that is fixed in 1.8.0. Delete the global.save file in the DrainMansion_data folder and it should be fine.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
It's a bug that is fixed in 1.8.0. Delete the global.save file in the DrainMansion_data folder and it should be fine.
oh, yes that would've been easier. Finished the game without it though. (stabilized the program via Cheat engine and forcing it running with speedhack at 0.999 speed fixed the issue for most of the time)
Although You are the developer, I would be scared to delete anything called .save at this stage of the game.
What does the file contain if I may be so curious? Anything that could/would impede my ability to transfer the save from this version to 1.8?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
oh, yes that would've been easier. Finished the game without it though. (stabilized the program via Cheat engine and forcing it running with speedhack at 0.999 speed fixed the issue for most of the time)
Although You are the developer, I would be scared to delete anything called .save at this stage of the game.
What does the file contain if I may be so curious? Anything that could/would impede my ability to transfer the save from this version to 1.8?
It's just the gallery unlocks. You can unlock it with the switch in the gallery anyways.

Reactions: camper674
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes