4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Okay so i've got turned on secret switch #1 and #3 but not #2 and i have no idea where it is. Does anyone know where it is?

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
does anyone have the new version v1.8?
Yes i do indeed have it however it didn't come with a Changelog so i'm not going to be able to tell you what's different or not. I also like to add that i got it from Hemdom's 2022 Halloween bundle. I would also like to add that you should not use my cheat engine file seeing as though at the time i did not know anything about pointers so instead use the cheat engine in the second zip file instead.
Edit: Got it onto Mediafire. Here's the Mediafire link:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Okay so i've got turned on secret switch #1 and #3 but not #2 and i have no idea where it is. Does anyone know where it is?
From the Dungeon Entrance Savepoint (right after the Elevator that took you from Starting Area to Dungeon), take the Leftmost Door, then take the first door to your left, then, on the pit, fall into the pit on its Right side, hugging the Right wall of the pit (you'll see a corridor into the wall you need to fall into). Then, do the Kunoichi stuff to get access to the 2nd Switch.

Yes i do indeed have it however it didn't come with a Changelog so i'm not going to be able to tell you what's different or not. I also like to add that i got it from Hemdom's 2022 Halloween bundle. I would also like to add that you should not use my cheat engine file seeing as though at the time i did not know anything about pointers so instead use the cheat engine in the second zip file instead.
Edit: Got it onto Mediafire. Here's the Mediafire link:
First, the Changelogs are Public posts on Patreon, the one for 1.8.0 is here: . As of about a day ago, 1.9.0 has been released on Steam ($5 Tier post), with a Public changelog as well .

As for the Cheat Table, since the one you linked on Mediafire is mine (those being the actual Files I made for the game on my Blog, which I also linked on Mega, being my Mega Link, from review on my blog), I have to ask, was there an issue currently on your end with my Mega Link? On my end, seems to be working just fine as of now.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
From the Dungeon Entrance Savepoint (right after the Elevator that took you from Starting Area to Dungeon), take the Leftmost Door, then take the first door to your left, then, on the pit, fall into the pit on its Right side, hugging the Right wall of the pit (you'll see a corridor into the wall you need to fall into). Then, do the Kunoichi stuff to get access to the 2nd Switch.
An idea about HOW TO PASS IT? i'm blocked at the second corridor, just after the first portal...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
An idea about HOW TO PASS IT? i'm blocked at the second corridor, just after the first portal...
Ngl, been a while since I did the puzzle (forgot evn what it contained), and don't have a save prior to said puzzle. From what I recall from this Thread though, it should also be possible to brute-force the puzzle.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Ngl, been a while since I did the puzzle (forgot evn what it contained), and don't have a save prior to said puzzle. From what I recall from this Thread though, it should also be possible to brute-force the puzzle.
here, is my actuall progress, i pass the door :

(first room) : i jump the first trap and the first hole, i go upstair, the kunoichi appear behind me i jump the second trap, i double jump the second hole AND the third trap, i take the portal.

(second room) i run in a potential endless corridor... the kunoichi appears in front of me :

[edit] Solution 1 : i try to jump her => fail
Solution 2 : i try to turn back, but she is a way faster, so i fail. (was just to slow...)
Solution 3 : is there a third solution?

[edit 2] : Well, i succeed... what is certain is that this fucking switch, you have to deserve it, damn it! it's the same level as an Extreme on FF14 (well, the difference is that in FF14, it's a little more complex, of course, but above all, an error can be corrected...)

Where is the third switch, just in case?

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Where is the third switch, just in case?
The 3rd switch is in Main Area Downstairs, after passing a Beast Girl. To pass her, you have to still have your Virginity with you (the "V" heart at the top), which you lose for the entire Run the moment a girl performs Sex on you (Blowjob/Boobjob/etc. won't count).

Jul 12, 2019
The 3rd switch is in Main Area Downstairs, after passing a Beast Girl. To pass her, you have to still have your Virginity with you (the "V" heart at the top), which you lose for the entire Run the moment a girl performs Sex on you (Blowjob/Boobjob/etc. won't count).
mmm... I literally beat the game 2 days ago and found 3 switch in garden area (didnt even knew that you can pass beast girl)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
mmm... I literally beat the game 2 days ago and found 3 switch in garden area (didnt even knew that you can pass beast girl)
Damn, I must have confused some stuff then. Forgot what was behind the Beast girl then

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017

First, the Changelogs are Public posts on Patreon, the one for 1.8.0 is here: . As of about a day ago, 1.9.0 has been released on Steam ($5 Tier post), with a Public changelog as well .

As for the Cheat Table, since the one you linked on Mediafire is mine (those being the actual Files I made for the game on my Blog, which I also linked on Mega, [This] being my Mega Link, from review on my blog), I have to ask, was there an issue currently on your end with my Mega Link? On my end, seems to be working just fine as of now.
Well to put it simply i didn't know about you're link as well.

As for the Cheat Table, since the one you linked on Mediafire is mine (those being the actual Files I made for the game on my Blog, which I also linked on Mega, [This] being my Mega Link, from review on my blog), I have to ask, was there an issue currently on your end with my Mega Link? On my end, seems to be working just fine as of now.
No there was no issue with your mega link, as i stated above i just didn't even know that about you're mega link. As for why i linked your cheat table, i linked your cheat table because when i tried to make a cheat table i legit didn't even know about pointers so i legit grouped the values together and thought that if someone opened it up the values would still be there. I'm still trying to learn how to do pointers and cheat engine in general.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
This thread made the secrets in 1.8 confusing as fuck to me, so I've detailed below where to find some of them so nobody else here has to go through what I did if they don't want to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what these hidden switches actually do:

Anyway, I'm a dirty pirate, so I won't get to access 1.9.0 unless it gets leaked, but I'm looking forward to buying this on Steam when it hits 2.0. The dev and this game have surpassed my expectations by far with every update. The atmosphere has drastically improved as well as the sexual content of the game. Nothing but green lights and checkmarks from me.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes