4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Kredyn, I have a question: when the game releases on steam, will it no longer be obtainable with 5$ on patreon?
Edit: To clarify, I'm assuming it'll cost more than 5$ on steam
I will write a detailed post about the release later, but in short, no it won't be available anymore on Patreon. It is kind of an early access thing and once the full version comes out it will be accessible on steam (and probably itch.io). Later on I also want to try and translate it into Japanese and release it to DLSite as well.

Goddamn444555

Nov 23, 2022
Hi all, i need a completed android save file in hardcore... Or any hardcore save file which is not at the start... I need it for... Purposes. I'll slap a plush for u if u do it, trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

glubabsadi

Nov 8, 2022
does anyone know how to get past the "everything" room? I've tried all i could, i've literally to my knowledge tried everything and i still can't figure out what to do.

awu

May 16, 2019
View attachment 1389490

Overview:
You wake up in an unknown dark abandoned mansion and don't remember how you got there. Your goal is to escape this mansion and get back home safely, but the traps and demons lurking there won't make it easier. Can you escape this mansion or give in to the temptation?

In this game, you try to escape the enemies while solving environmental puzzles and not getting caught by enemies. Otherwise, they will make sure you won't stand up again.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-26
Release Date: 2022-07-20
Developer: Kredyn
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Android
(1.4.0a): - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Linux
Mac

View attachment 1389479 View attachment 1389480 View attachment 1389481 View attachment 1389482 View attachment 1389484 View attachment 1389485
Which is the newer version the 1.7 ver here or the 1.4.0 ver on itch?

UnanimousUser

Feb 22, 2019
It's a pirate forum, doesn't really matter, but it does make me wonder if anyone was ever like "Hmmm... xXCumLord2010Xx asks for a link, I should totally leak the game for him".

And what if I can?
Just curious, Would you be the kind of person to fight back against pirates on a pirate site?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Just curious, Would you be the kind of person to fight back against pirates on a pirate site?
Technically I can. But if I do they take ownership of the thread from me. I never really fight against piracy. I do what I can to delay it, but in the end, I know it's inevitable. I know where I am and obviously, if I take part in this community, I'm going to abide by the rules.

Side note: it was hard to accept this in the beginning. When you just start out it can be really disheartening to see your stuff get leaked. But after a while, I also saw that this has a good side. There are genuinely good people I met through F95 and I am grateful for that.

UnanimousUser

Feb 22, 2019
Technically I can. But if I do they take ownership of the thread from me. I never really fight against piracy. I do what I can to delay it, but in the end, I know it's inevitable. I know where I am and obviously, if I take part in this community, I'm going to abide by the rules.

Side note: it was hard to accept this in the beginning. When you just start out it can be really disheartening to see your stuff get leaked. But after a while, I also saw that this has a good side. There are genuinely good people I met through F95 and I am grateful for that.
Quite interesting to see some of a dev's mental thoughts, Piratcy is still bad but you can get some minor bouns' out of it sure not much but some.

Last edited:

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
It's a pirate forum, doesn't really matter, but it does make me wonder if anyone was ever like "Hmmm... xXCumLord2010Xx asks for a link, I should totally leak the game for him".

@Kredyn I'd like to offer my apologies, I didn't read that the latest version was paid from Patreon, I assumed the latest version was public release and F95 was just "Behind with the times" I hope I didn't cause any offense.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes