4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
How to progress the Gardens? I got the labyrinth key and literally can't go back, there must be something I'm missing but I can't find anything

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
Is there an savefile till current update?
I would like play the things than are new in game,
I mean gameplay not the gallary.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Technically I can. But if I do they take ownership of the thread from me. I never really fight against piracy. I do what I can to delay it, but in the end, I know it's inevitable. I know where I am and obviously, if I take part in this community, I'm going to abide by the rules.

Side note: it was hard to accept this in the beginning. When you just start out it can be really disheartening to see your stuff get leaked. But after a while, I also saw that this has a good side. There are genuinely good people I met through F95 and I am grateful for that.
in fairness, I don't have a goddamn clue how I could ever find games like yours if I weren't on F95, I literaly don't have another source, so I really think it's not a bad thing that you're here at all

Jun 12, 2021
Hey, great game! Though for some peops that just want to have an easy adventure it's a bit too harsh + to experience everything, like all virgin encounters, can be difficult.
Well, please don't hate me dev <3 I looked into the code and found a dev menu idk if you could somehow unlock it or some stuff and or I'm just blind as hell, but I did the next best thing and edit the code a bit hehe <33

Version 1.8.0

It has 6 Options:
Key F7 = Restore Virginity
Key F8 = Remove Virginity
Key G = Set Pleasure to 0 (I set it from F9 to G)
Key F10 = idk (smth about debug log Switches)
Key F11 = idk (same debug log i guess here the items get printed out)
Key F12 = idk (same debug log i guess here the global variables get printed out)

I added some:
Key H = Set Health to Max Health
Key F = Invincibility (Enemies cant detect PC and you can bypass them without getting attacked) + Doubled time active
Key T = charm break (only activatable when youre charmed)
Key R = Rape&Rope Break (if it does problems pls let me know) -Fixed
Key Y or Z = Increases walk speed
Key Y or Z and LShift = Set to deafult walk speed (Press both buttons at the exact same time)
Key U = Increases jump velocity
Key U and LShift =Set to deafult jump velocity (Press both buttons at the exact same time)
and for each Option, a Text popup will appear.

If there are wishes, please state them. ^^

Again, lov your game dev! <3 Hope you dont mind ^^

Did an overhaul! Tried to make it that you can save everywhere with a hotkey tho it broke the save function I look into it later -Fixed
Latest Update at 2023.01.29 LIKE 16:00/04:00 PM CEST
Installation:
DrainMansion_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
Install.png

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Does the edited file requires a specific version to work? Would it break the game if used with the wrong version of the game?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey great game! Tho for some peops that just want to have an easy adventure its a bit too harsh + to experience everything, like all virgin encounters can be difficult.
Well please dont hate me dev <3 I looked into the code and found a dev menu idk if you could somehow unlock it or some stuff and or im just blind as hell but i did the next best thing and edit the code a bit hehe <33

It has 6 Options:
Key F9 = Set Pleasure to 0
Key F12 = idk (same debug log i guess here the global variables get printed out)

I added some:
Key P = Set Health to Max Health
Key L = Invincibility (Enemies cant detect PC and you can bypass them without getting attacked)
Key O = charm break (NOT TESTET and its only activatable when youre charmed)
and for each Option a Text bubble will appear.
Maybe i add later smth like instant r*pe release..

Again lov your game dev! <3 hope you dont mind ^^

Installation:
Oh no, you saw my ugly ass code. I don't mind, though.

Does the edited file requires a specific version to work? Would it break the game if used with the wrong version of the game?
It sure does. You can only use it with the specified version. This is for 1.8.0.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
How the hell do I end a scene in the gallery? I end up pushing every button on my controller but the scene seems to keep going forever and I have to exit out back to the menu to get out of it. I tried waiting but the dialogue just started repeating and the scene kept going.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
How the hell do I end a scene in the gallery? I end up pushing every button on my controller but the scene seems to keep going forever and I have to exit out back to the menu to get out of it. I tried waiting but the dialogue just started repeating and the scene kept going.
Keep pressing down.

Reactions: Alenin

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Down works on the key board but doesn't seem to work on my controller. Is that a known bug of just me?
That very well may be a bug. I will check it out and fix it in the final release. Thanks!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Technically I can. But if I do they take ownership of the thread from me. I never really fight against piracy. I do what I can to delay it, but in the end, I know it's inevitable. I know where I am and obviously, if I take part in this community, I'm going to abide by the rules.

Side note: it was hard to accept this in the beginning. When you just start out it can be really disheartening to see your stuff get leaked. But after a while, I also saw that this has a good side. There are genuinely good people I met through F95 and I am grateful for that.
This is the most wholesome response to piracy I have ever seen. I and I am sure many others are glad to have you here.

Hey, great game! Though for some peops that just want to have an easy adventure it's a bit too harsh + to experience everything, like all virgin encounters, can be difficult.
Well, please don't hate me dev <3 I looked into the code and found a dev menu idk if you could somehow unlock it or some stuff and or I'm just blind as hell, but I did the next best thing and edit the code a bit hehe <33

Version 1.8.0

It has 6 Options:
Key G = Set Pleasure to 0 (I set it from F9 to G)

I added some:
Key H = Set Health to Max Health
Key F = Invincibility (Enemies cant detect PC and you can bypass them without getting attacked) + Doubled time active
Key T = charm break (only activatable when youre charmed)
Key R = Rape&Rope Break (if it does problems pls let me know) -Fixed
Key Y or Z = Increases walk speed
Key Y or Z and LShift = Set to deafult walk speed (Press both buttons at the exact same time)
Key U = Increases jump velocity
Key U and LShift =Set to deafult jump velocity (Press both buttons at the exact same time)
and for each Option, a Text popup will appear.

If there are wishes, please state them. ^^

Again, lov your game dev! <3 Hope you dont mind ^^

Did an overhaul! Tried to make it that you can save everywhere with a hotkey tho it broke the save function I look into it later -Fixed
Latest Update at 2023.01.29 LIKE 16:00/04:00 PM CEST
Installation:
View attachment 2347002
Thank you for sharing this

MrBlasyMSK

Jan 31, 2023
does anyone know how to get past the "everything" room? I've tried all i could, i've literally to my knowledge tried everything and i still can't figure out what to do.
Simply you have to replicate everything on the left side to the right side (move the top box to the side of the clock, pick up the clock hands and put them on, get caught on the rope on the edge to pull the box and activate some switch that I can't remember now)​

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes