4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Jacko247

Mar 15, 2022
I don't know if this is a bug but when I'm in the gallery and try to play the animations, I can not get out of the sex scenes. The only thing I can do is press ESC to go back into main menu. Is there any way to get out the scene and walk towards another succubus?

Last edited:
May 20, 2020
i hope we gonna have a good ending with the cat girl, she don't deserve to stay captured by the imp just because she decide to help us. (and i think she is the cutest girl on games)

SoCoolMuchZone

Dec 18, 2019
I downloaded version 1.8.0 and couldn't progress past the tutorial. The game wouldn't let me save and nothing would happen when I stepped through the door and the camera panned over to the first succubus.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I downloaded version 1.8.0 and couldn't progress past the tutorial. The game wouldn't let me save and nothing would happen when I stepped through the door and the camera panned over to the first succubus.
The game currently saves in the data folder inside the game folder. That means if you put the game somewhere where it doesn't have write permissions, then it won't be able to save. Move the game somewhere else, where it has write permission.

Reactions: Maryus
Oct 13, 2022
I have tried it on Steam and I really liked the experience, a very original game and playable proposal. In fact, it seems to me the best sex game in all this Next Fest
What I'm wondering is what version of the game does the Steam Demo V2.0.0 equate to or is it just a cut version?

Another thing that I don't understand very well is if there really is a way to escape from the succubi or slimes, because in the tutorial it's mentioned that you cannot escape from enemies with a skull above head, but in practice you cannot escape from no one, even the slimes that by not sucking the life out of you ends up in an infinite loop. Or at least I haven't realized which button to use, so I don't understand what sense it makes for there to be a bed in save centers that recovers “health”. If being caught automatically is already Game Over.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I have tried it on Steam and I really liked the experience, a very original game and playable proposal. In fact, it seems to me the best sex game in all this Next Fest
What I'm wondering is what version of the game does the Steam Demo V2.0.0 equate to or is it just a cut version?

Another thing that I don't understand very well is if there really is a way to escape from the succubi or slimes, because in the tutorial it's mentioned that you cannot escape from enemies with a skull above head, but in practice you cannot escape from no one, even the slimes that by not sucking the life out of you ends up in an infinite loop. Or at least I haven't realized which button to use, so I don't understand what sense it makes for there to be a bed in save centers that recovers “health”. If being caught automatically is already Game Over.
Steam Demo V2.0.0 means that it's just a cut version made from V2.0.0.

You can escape from enemies without a skull icon. Struggle with left and right arrow keys or mashing the enter button.

Radek1

Aug 6, 2019
So in this game there will be only 2 endings?
Damn I hoped for:

Cat girl ending - find catnip and go back to throw it on other person, then wait and watch as she calms down after while (you successfully escape together via hidden exit)

Rescue sister hidden ending - successfully escape and then trick a villager to come with you and sacrifice him to your sister. That way ends the newly turned haze (according to books)

And maybe others...

Compiled hidden ending - get both cat girl and sister.

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
Very nice game.(y)
If only one could change the controls. Putting jump on X/J really messes with playing one-handed. :cry:

unyo

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone share the save until the last update? I'm a bit lazy to go all the game through again.

Reactions: Maryus
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes