4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I want to write something about the gameplay and I believe that will be better.
The speed of the text from succubus mouth is too fast. The default speed should be that one when we press the 'B' button. You did this game for those moments, but you make them too quick. More than this, better would be for that speed to be chosen in the Main Menu, at our wish. Who doesn't want at all, should just press the 'Skip' button.
I think you linked the texts to the 'escape' buttons, but they should be separated by the speed with which the succubus speaks.
And, all succubus can be a bit sexier with a slimmer waist.

Oct 13, 2022
Actually, I do agree. I felt so disappointed when the creator decided to cop out and make it a step sister. She should've been a full blooded sister. Give me my bro/sis incest damn it.
I think that Patreon ban projects whose sexual content includes incest. The hole in that contract is that step-siblings don't count as incest, which is why all developers and NSFW artists make that disclaimer.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I think that Patreon ban projects whose sexual content includes incest. The hole in that contract is that step-siblings don't count as incest, which is why all developers and NSFW artists make that disclaimer.
But Alice from UTW (see my sig) is the MC's sister and the project is funded on Patreon.

Oct 13, 2022
But Alice from UTW (see my sig) is the MC's sister and the project is funded on Patreon.
I have understood with that game by doing a quick search, that in the Patreon all reference to incest doesn't exist, so from there, the danger of Patreon throwing the hammer is much less
Patreon obviously doesn't manually check every NSFW project for things that are banned (incest, rape, lolicon) because its
humanly impossible, but instead relies on algorithms that detect words, patterns, and user reports.
If the reports are enough, a member of the Patreon staff tests the product and if it finds the aforementioned incest, it is deleted.

In this case, the mere opening clarifies that the protagonist is looking for his sister, so it seems to me that the dev simply wanted to remove all the dangers from him by taking out the stepbrother's card.

As you say, there are gray areas and ways to circumvent Patreon's moderation like the example you gave, but I understand that there are devs who prefer not to take risks. What is a fact is that Patreon prohibits and chase those guidelines.

PD:
That being said, a simple mod would be perfect that remove the references that they are stepbrothers and return it to how it was surely originally intended (if that was the intention of the author, obvious)

AHornyLad99

Dec 14, 2020
Why are people into the brother/sister thing anyway? Genuinely curious to know your thoughts, not trying to be a dickhead.

Oct 13, 2022
Why are people into the brother/sister thing anyway? Genuinely curious to know your thoughts, not trying to be a dickhead.
Because fetishism, for the same reason as in Gravity Falls the Pinecest is by far the most popular ship

I think that what people like is what seems forbidden, what is not moral, the more obscene or indecent something is, the more exciting is. However, those who like incest in fiction can very rarely feel that way about real own siblings.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
for the love of god make an option to silence the step and the text sound or just make it quieter, keep the loud smacking sound tho

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes