4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
I know about the boxes, but I'm not sure how to actually fix it. The nursery is a bug though, thanks for the report.
I also had a situation where I got both boxes in the hole, then tried to push the third over only to have it get stuck on the corner of the top box.

The system definitely works more often than not, but it might be good to add in some strategically triggered invisible walls/floors to make sure it works every time.

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
I agree, which is why I don't understand why would you need a save file if you want to find the animations yourself? :D
in my case its because my previous runs were gone prior to the new updates due to me using the browser version and it feels too depressing to have to go through all that again to experince the newest update ya know? T^T
ALSO OMG GOOD WORK IMMA A BIG FAN OF YOUR GAME SIR/MAAM

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
This game is absolutely amazing, and I am drooling for all these succubi, especially big sis succubus~ <3

Now, I'm kind of stumped, I'm at this part where I got a red rose, there's a clock hands I need to get in a room with a big sis and a mimic, but I just don't see how I can get the hands without getting caught (trying to do the playthrough as a virgin) any help would be appreciated.

Oct 13, 2022
This game is absolutely amazing, and I am drooling for all these succubi, especially big sis succubus~ <3

Now, I'm kind of stumped, I'm at this part where I got a red rose, there's a clock hands I need to get in a room with a big sis and a mimic, but I just don't see how I can get the hands without getting caught (trying to do the playthrough as a virgin) any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
as sad as it might be, i don't think we're ever getting it.
i mean, Kredyn made this absolutely fantastic looking game, the least we can do is pay for it.
We're definitely getting it at some point, only question is when. It's a good game, but there are many other great games that were pirated and put on this website. Hell, you can play the entire Shrift free of charge here, MGQ, MGQP, anything, they were all pirated and put here for free.

Somebody will post the game here in the not so distant future, but it could be a couple of months.

C0D6

May 22, 2022
We're definitely getting it at some point, only question is when. It's a good game, but there are many other great games that were pirated and put on this website. Hell, you can play the entire Shrift free of charge here, MGQ, MGQP, anything, they were all pirated and put here for free.

Somebody will post the game here in the not so distant future, but it could be a couple of months.
It has already been leaked for quite some time, at least the steam version. Surprised nobody posted it here already. I feel obliged to say that you should support the creator if you have the will to. Otherwise, have fun. Malware tests because why not ( / )
And no, I don't have an android version.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
It has already been leaked for quite some time, at least the steam version. Surprised nobody posted it here already. I feel obliged to say that you should support the creator if you have the money. Otherwise, have fun. Malware tests because why not ( / )
Do you have a more up to date Android version?

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
It has already been leaked for quite some time, at least the steam version. Surprised nobody posted it here already. I feel obliged to say that you should support the creator if you have the money. Otherwise, have fun. Malware tests because why not ( / )
I extracted the game but I can't find it...

• Haha
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Dimmadunk

Jul 4, 2018
Is there ANY way to beat the kunoichi that I'm not understanding? Once you teleport you just get sent to an inescapable straight corridor with no way to even jump over her or avoid her, what's the catch?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. You just have to run on the opposite direction right as you hear the teleport sound, and she'll disappear as you reach the pot on the floor. Took me quite a few retries but I finally unlocked the second switch! And an extra scene for "relief"~

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2022
Is there ANY way to beat the kunoichi that I'm not understanding? Once you teleport you just get sent to an inescapable straight corridor with no way to even jump over her or avoid her, what's the catch?
Since I have complete that part in all my saveslots, I can't record the Kunoichi's challenge, but the segment you're referring to is simpler than it seems. Once you pass through the exact middle of the second barrel, the Kunoichi's warp will activate and as soon as you activate it, you must run non stop where you came from (to the right), then she will disappear before touching you. After that, you can continue with the course of the challenge normally.

Dimmadunk

Jul 4, 2018
Since I have complete that part in all my saveslots, I can't record the Kunoichi's challenge, but the segment you're referring to is simpler than it seems. Once you pass through the exact middle of the second barrel, the Kunoichi's warp will activate and as soon as you activate it, you must run non stop where you came from (to the right), then she will disappear before touching you. After that, you can continue with the course of the challenge normally.
Yeah, thank you, ended up figuring it out on my own not shortly after, she will appear in front of you as you touch the third set of manacles on the walls, and you have to run to the back as far as the pot on the floor for her to disappear, then...I won't spoil the rest of the challenge! Trial and error!

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes