4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Hey, great game! Though for some peops that just want to have an easy adventure it's a bit too harsh + to experience everything, like all virgin encounters, can be difficult.
Well, please don't hate me dev <3 I looked into the code and found a dev menu idk if you could somehow unlock it or some stuff and or I'm just blind as hell, but I did the next best thing and edit the code a bit hehe <33

Version 1.8.0

It has 6 Options:
Key F7 = Restore Virginity
Key F8 = Remove Virginity
Key G = Set Pleasure to 0 (I set it from F9 to G)
Key F10 = idk (smth about debug log Switches)
Key F11 = idk (same debug log i guess here the items get printed out)
Key F12 = idk (same debug log i guess here the global variables get printed out)

I added some:
Key H = Set Health to Max Health
Key F = Invincibility (Enemies cant detect PC and you can bypass them without getting attacked) + Doubled time active
Key T = charm break (only activatable when youre charmed)
Key R = Rape&Rope Break (if it does problems pls let me know) -Fixed
Key Y or Z = Increases walk speed
Key Y or Z and LShift = Set to deafult walk speed (Press both buttons at the exact same time)
Key U = Increases jump velocity
Key U and LShift =Set to deafult jump velocity (Press both buttons at the exact same time)
and for each Option, a Text popup will appear.

If there are wishes, please state them. ^^

Again, lov your game dev! <3 Hope you dont mind ^^

Did an overhaul! Tried to make it that you can save everywhere with a hotkey tho it broke the save function I look into it later -Fixed
Latest Update at 2023.01.29 LIKE 16:00/04:00 PM CEST
Installation:
DrainMansion_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
View attachment 2347002
Does this still work, or no? I can't find Managed in DrainMansion_Data.

Jun 12, 2021
Does this still work, or no? I can't find Managed in DrainMansion_Data.
It does not work, because its for v1.8.0.
I will look into it and update to v2.0.1, but it is going to take a while, cause I have not much free time left right now.. hopefully this week (y)

rroniandmagj

Jul 29, 2021
I found Drain.Mansion.v2.0.3

and only exe

Jan 11, 2022
If I had the know-how of how to do it (or, well, the permission), I'd love to make a spin off of this game, where rather than a kid looking for his sister and ending up trapped in the manor, you play as an incubus who's been sent to deliver a letter the final boss, his mission being made difficult by the fact succubi don't really know that incubi exist (or still exist), so you just look like prey to them.

Some of the same puzzles spread around the mansion, some new ones, more enemies around, but where as a human sex with a succubus is death, as an incubus, if you're stronger, you drain more out of them than them outta you, so you're the predator. So adding in an element of sneaking around the stronger succubi and preying on the weaker ones to climb up the levels and make it through to your goal.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes