4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
I would make a spin off where the protagonist is inflicted with a curse to become an incubus. No way to turn back once he loses his virginity (or once he finishes a few times as a life counter). Endings vary depending on how much corruption he gains by the time he escapes. (namely how much self control you have after, or how friends or family view your state).

The secret end would allow the protagonist to become an incubus lord and establish good relations with his human hometown, thereby achieving co-existence.

gameplay wise, the protagonist would mutate over time allowing him more ability (corruption would be a separate stat for clarification).

abilities would be as follows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon wings-
allows double jump, holding jump allows glide. interacting with wind currents allows floating in them making more rooms accessable.

Shadow cloak-
make your wings bigger and surround yourself in darkness, melting into background shadows and making yourself invisible. **you will be kicked out of this if light shines on you making light level important in most rooms.

Charm stun-
launch a short wave of ecstatic energy, charming those in short range for a brief moment as a stun.
**long cooldown some foes cannot be charmed more than once
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save stations would be magic circles painted on the walls and double as teleport gates between them making backtrack a little easier and restoring health but not removing corruption. removing corruption would be made possible by items which would become fewer or outright removed at harder difficulties.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway theres my input (kinda feel like making this now but the only experience I have in game making is using game maker 8 in high school and the collision physics for something as simple as jumping onto a platform suck.)

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes