4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

llionfuzion18

Feb 15, 2022
I'm having a bit of an issue. So after making it far enough into the game to access the third secret lever, I decided to go back and find the other two. I found the first and second lever, but after beating the chase scene to get the second lever I went to go save and for some reason I couldn't. I closed the game and reopened it, clicked load game and was met with the screen I posted as a screenshot. Clicking any of the options causes the menu to disappear and I just endlessly stare at the door in the background. Clicking new game does the same thing. Clicking gallery does literally nothing. Every other option does what it's supposed to do. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, and installing a past version of it. Both times it just did exactly what's stopping me from playing the game. Does anyone know how to fix it? Screenshot (26)_080635.png

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
I'm having a bit of an issue. So after making it far enough into the game to access the third secret lever, I decided to go back and find the other two. I found the first and second lever, but after beating the chase scene to get the second lever I went to go save and for some reason I couldn't. I closed the game and reopened it, clicked load game and was met with the screen I posted as a screenshot. Clicking any of the options causes the menu to disappear and I just endlessly stare at the door in the background. Clicking new game does the same thing. Clicking gallery does literally nothing. Every other option does what it's supposed to do. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, and installing a past version of it. Both times it just did exactly what's stopping me from playing the game. Does anyone know how to fix it? View attachment 2708119
Windows key+R
type: "appdata"
LocalLow
type: "DrainMansion" on the search bar
copy+paste your savedata

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Looks like this is now available on dlsite. Can anyone confirm if there's a tangible difference in the amount of content between the two? Just noticing that the one here is roughly 200mb and the dlsite version is over 800mb.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes