4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
V0.1 looks like it's only available on their , for $17.50, nobody has leaked it yet.

Appears to be an RPGmaker game, but with the ambience and lighting I think it looks good so far.
View attachment 2849681
This game looks promising. Can you share the link to it on Youtube? I typed it in and got everything but the game.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
This game looks promising. Can you share the link to it on Youtube? I typed it in and got everything but the game.
It ain't on youtube and I doubt it will be for a good while if ever, it doesn't seem to be a platformer like the last one and a text only guide will probably be good enough.

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
The virginity mechanic is a bit under baked. First off not only is it really easy to lose. As it should be, keeping it doesn’t provide many benefits either and feels more like a hassle. You only really can get past the beast girl and acess the nurses.
I personally love the viginity mechanic. I personally see it as a hardmode if you want that true ending. The game has plenty of safe points everyone should be able to beat it. the game ain't omega hard. The stress factor is a bit higher with it.

I think locking some content behind this no hit content is fine considering ye gotto complete the game with few hits. besides there where plenty of enemies including some of the last encounters in which you didn't lose your virginity and thus could survive multiple hits.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I personally love the viginity mechanic. I personally see it as a hardmode if you want that true ending. The game has plenty of safe points everyone should be able to beat it. the game ain't omega hard. The stress factor is a bit higher with it.

I think locking some content behind this no hit content is fine considering ye gotto complete the game with few hits. besides there where plenty of enemies including some of the last encounters in which you didn't lose your virginity and thus could survive multiple hits.
Agreed with your idea for the virginity mechanic.

That game looks interesting.

Dante454545

Dec 30, 2020
Can someone say me what I do wrong? The Android version does not start at all. it instantly Force close when I try to open it. Im on Android 13.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Is this bad end/game over sex only game? Do you have to lose to get lewds? Same question for pregnancy content as well.

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everybody!
So, i just beat this game on normal difficulty. Damn, it was pretty hard, but i liked it a lot! I'm guessing that in order to get different endings you have to unlock all secrets, i've only found 2, one is dragon girl and the other im guessing is in an infirmary for virgins, but that would take A LOT of time and effort and i doubt it's worth it.
Im sure somebody did it, can you tell me about other endings of the game?

By the way, great game, wish i heard about it sooner, and it's refreshing to see patreon games actually get completed and released!

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes