4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone know why this game asks for access to public/private networks , as in through the firewall. I haven't played any games on here that ever requested the same permissions so I am a little confused?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
About how long is this game? The gameplay is quite tedious and strict. I don’t know if I can play this for like 5-6 hours

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
Beat the game a 2nd time as a virgin expecting something different to happen but it was literally the exact same. Is there something different you have to do on top of no-hitting the entire game to get the good ending? Seems a bit tedious tbh.

krscz100

Mar 11, 2019
Beat the game a 2nd time as a virgin expecting something different to happen but it was literally the exact same. Is there something different you have to do on top of no-hitting the entire game to get the good ending? Seems a bit tedious tbh.
You have to find the three secret switches. Opens the way past the beast/dog girl where you get a new scene. You’ll lose your virginity there.

Once that’s done, finish up the game and you’ll get the new ending.

ARandomKid

Jan 20, 2018
I clear the game and I search for all the game, but really can't find the key of this door.

I don't understand what I skipped, is the final closed door, beside the door of the dog girl

Search thoroughly through places you've been already, and go down paths you haven't had a reason to go down before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Dumb question, but how to start an animation in the gallery in 2.X.X?

In 1.X.X you need to click up, but in 2 nothing happens. Jump, Space, Inventory, nothing happens...

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes