4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
I had a dream of developing games since I was a child......
Ah, me too. I had the same dream... I usually did not see this kind of introduction from 18+ game so, um... uh. Honestly, I feel awkward because my mind translate this as someone wanting to make an adult game since they were a child.o_O

Anyway, good for you!

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
ah may i see a picture of what you're talking about then? ty in advance.
I don't actually have the game installed, nor do I have that scene saved. It's very much in the gallery though, so you can go there and see it for yourself if you like.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I don't actually have the game installed, nor do I have that scene saved. It's very much in the gallery though, so you can go there and see it for yourself if you like.
fair enough. it's that i already played and beat the game before, just didn't know about dragon girl.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
I unlocked the three switches and entered the secret room, but every time i try to escape from Emi she cathes me and i go back to the last save.
Is it intended that i have to lose or did i missed something?

GoldenRising

Dec 20, 2017
I unlocked the three switches and entered the secret room, but every time i try to escape from Emi she cathes me and i go back to the last save.
Is it intended that i have to lose or did i missed something?
Run from Emi until you are over the bridge, then there should be a switch. Press it while you run, and you will trigger a cutscene.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes