4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

ButlerBlack

Apr 7, 2022
what's new in the ver. of the game?
I didn't see any new enemies. I only saw tweaks to the sex scenes. For example you can switch the scenarios like them catching and fucking you when you're "trying to escape" or them catching you even after escaping. The dialog for the succubi are changed as well.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
I'm trying to change the resulution and every time my mouse lands on any of them it immediately scrolls down, and i cant even use scroll wheel to scroll them cause it's that slow, not off to a great start.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I'm trying to change the resulution and every time my mouse lands on any of them it immediately scrolls down, and i cant even use scroll wheel to scroll them cause it's that slow, not off to a great start.
Put your cursor at the top menu item, and then arrow up. You will be able to select the resolution you want.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Game keeps crashing after I accidentally set the display setting higher then my monitor and I have no way of fixing it.
Does anyone have a fix? 1690392393045.png

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Welp can't play the fucking game because the dev of the game decided it would be a funny idea to make the slider scroll down when you get to the 1920 settings.
SO THANKS!
-.- Ashame to I was looking forward to the game.
Mise well delete it now.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Welp can't play the fucking game because the dev of the game decided it would be a funny idea to make the slider scroll down when you get to the 1920 settings.
SO THANKS!
Mise well delete it now.
Again, let it scroll down, then put your cursor at the top menu item 3200 x 2000 or whatever the resolution is. Without moving your mouse, arrow up until you get to 1920, then click. You will be able to get there after arrowing like 20 times.

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
SO THANKS!
Mise well delete it now.
Have you tried the revolutionary technique known as using the keyboard arrow keys.

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone mind sharing their saves of various locations? Yes i know about the gallery, the issue is the gallery even with cheats turned on only uses dialouge for after you have lost virginity. Which is less fun.

Plus it can be a bit annoying all the puzzle solving so i ask if anyone has saves of most locations and stuff done.

C0D6

May 22, 2022
Does anyone mind sharing their saves of various locations? Yes i know about the gallery, the issue is the gallery even with cheats turned on only uses dialouge for after you have lost virginity. Which is less fun.

Plus it can be a bit annoying all the puzzle solving so i ask if anyone has saves of most locations and stuff done.
Tags for quick search(ignore): save file gallery scenes unlock

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I look forward quite a bit to the new game! Some opinions or ideas on how to improve on what drain mansion did right.

The virginity mechanic is a bit under baked. First off not only is it really easy to lose. As it should be, keeping it doesn’t provide many benefits either and feels more like a hassle. You only really can get past the beast girl and acess the nurses.

Aside from that, there isn’t really any benefit or punishment. I know it’s important to unlock the. Secret ending. But I think more could be done with it.

Add in more girls that are only available/ interested if you’re a virgin is a good start. More locations you can’t get into as well without it would be a good idea.

It should simply be a more interesting mechanic. It could have upside and downside even. Such as being more vulnerable to temptations or your character slowing down near some succubi. Or taking more damage more quickly. Plenty to tinker there.

Second idea. Add more proper temptations. The whole section with the blue succubus giving you trials is great and fun Honestly as each one is unique. More like that could be great, instead of all the chases.

Third. Add more like the cat girl which offer non game over options to do sex. Even if you have to unlock them by doing certain things I would honestly think that’s a pretty good idea. She brought up the idea of having built up. Or pent up pleasure. That could be a mechanic in its own right where getting caught but escaping results in your character getting pent up from lack of orgasms. Actually giving you a reason to want to use her.

Fourth. Maybe add an option to be able to stun some of the faster succubus. Nothing that can hurt them but you stun them for a minute so you have a chance to actually analyze the room to figure out how to escape them.

And 5th. Lastly, and I think this one is the most obvious. Please do less ‘fuck you’ traps/ chases. They are clearly just meant to catch you off guard or you don’t have time to react. They are just plain annoying and not fun. Having less of those will be a great thing.

Those are my thoughts what do all of you think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Technically I can. But if I do they take ownership of the thread from me. I never really fight against piracy. I do what I can to delay it, but in the end, I know it's inevitable. I know where I am and obviously, if I take part in this community, I'm going to abide by the rules.

Side note: it was hard to accept this in the beginning. When you just start out it can be really disheartening to see your stuff get leaked. But after a while, I also saw that this has a good side. There are genuinely good people I met through F95 and I am grateful for that.
plus if folks like the game after pirating they may purchase it to support so it isn't a total net loss or even give useful feedback
eh?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes