RPGM - Completed - Drained, Enfeebled and Ravaged by Succubi [Final] [RR Research Society]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

Neat game with an interesting concept. However, it's too short and simple to cash in on its unique gimmicks, and its sex scenes aren't good enough to make up for it.
    I love me some succubi, and the concept of the "energy drain" can, and has, been used for some pretty awesome h-games. However, the gameplay ultimately boils down to stepping on switchs while avoiding the easily cheesed AI. Seems the Devs knew the gameplay was pretty weak, since you can just surrender immediately to the girls, get their scenes, and still progress through the game (but you can't get the ending without actually beating the final boss). It all sounds pretty neat on paper, but the execution is rather poor. Every one of the game's 5 maps are tiny. Enough so to fit on the entire screen at once with no scrolling.
    The scenes are, in and of themselves, decent. Particularly if you are into femdom. However, they are limited by the short length of the game (two hours tops if you go for the true ending of actually winning everything), but they feature no actual penetration, which is kind of a big deal to me.

All in all, I'd say it was a decent game. Acceptably so. Just rife with missed opportunity. If the themes really tickle your fancy, I'd recommend this for the hour of entertainment it will give, elsewise, give this one a hard pass.