3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ211396_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An RPG created with the main focus of [Defeat] and being [Drained]!
Created kindly so that even upon defeat you can somehow get out of your predicament.
Difficulty system implemented for those that are find RPG / Action elements a hassle!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-09
Release Date: 2017-11-16
Original Title: サキュバスにドレインされて弱くなった状態で蹂躙されるRPG
Developer: RR Research Society
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: *

*This is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

RJ211396_img_smp1.jpg RJ211396_img_smp2.jpg RJ211396_img_smp3.jpg RJ211396_img_smp4.jpg RJ211396_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
This game is not fun at all. Nvm I encounter a glitch with a broke enemy....I couldn't break out of a hold no matter what I did. Maybe bad RNG?

Reactions: pepez

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hello people, for those having problems beating the game here you have a few tips:

-Looking down is to evade the charm of the enemy
-Avoidance evades all attacks except charm
-Stun makes the enemy lose one turn.

Those 3 moves are the most important ones for you, so you may ask, how do I beat the enemy? they always repeat the moves in the same order, the point is actually lose, learn when they use moves such as charm which is the one you have to track then use the correct turn in each of those turns.

Basically charm you need to learn in what move do they use it the first time cause it's random, after that time they have a tendency to use it each 5 turns (so if a succubus used it at turn 6, next time will be turn 11), other special moves follow a pattern too so just be aware of it.

The game is made so that you lose the first 2-3 times you fight an enemy, that's why it gives points too by being defeated.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Hello people, for those having problems beating the game here you have a few tips:

-Looking down is to evade the charm of the enemy
-Avoidance evades all attacks except charm
-Stun makes the enemy lose one turn.

Those 3 moves are the most important ones for you, so you may ask, how do I beat the enemy? they always repeat the moves in the same order, the point is actually lose, learn when they use moves such as charm which is the one you have to track then use the correct turn in each of those turns.

Basically charm you need to learn in what move do they use it the first time cause it's random, after that time they have a tendency to use it each 5 turns (so if a succubus used it at turn 6, next time will be turn 11), other special moves follow a pattern too so just be aware of it.

The game is made so that you lose the first 2-3 times you fight an enemy, that's why it gives points too by being defeated.
Agreed, learn the pattern to win each fight. That is why progression is not locked with you winning fights as well. So if you get stuck, move on to another enemy. Also, Avoidance and Stun are unlocked skills. To get them without beating their respective succubi then buy those from the shop.

If you do encounter a true glitch please let me know which fight and I will take a look.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
this is cool game like all RR Research Society femdom games.. But bugs are real :/

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
my left finger is broke from spam pressing of z key but manage to complete it.
though at the Witch stage, my character's speed went super sonic for some reason but the boost disappear after save/load

edit: need a proper cg gallery instead of having to go through the battle in debug

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
idk if a machine translated game in rpgmaker is a good idea. usually you need to know what stuff does.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
my left finger is broke from spam pressing of z key but manage to complete it.
though at the Witch stage, my character's speed went super sonic for some reason but the boost disappear after save/load

edit: need a proper cg gallery instead of having to go through the battle in debug
Holding z down will speed up the text, but there is no fast forward button like many other games. Agree on the CG gallery but they didn't create one.

idk if a machine translated game in rpgmaker is a good idea. usually you need to know what stuff does.
Are you encountering any specific issues? Again I don't mind helping people out if they are running into bugs but I need to know what those bugs are.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Well, most of RR Research Society's games are not standard RPGs.
If you do intend to win, you can safely think of them as puzzle games. There's always a right combination/solution which can be hard to find. This can be quite unsettling.

...and their recent games have a few technical hiccups with real-time. But this one doesn't, it's among the more simple ones; if that's any indication about the others.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote