3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
how do you defeat the boss succubus in starting with turn 9 she has paralyze, charm, attack down (also visual)
EDIT: nvm attack down was only temp

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I don't get these games that focus on the gameplay and really skimp on the content. We're not playing your game for your gameplay challenge, that just annoys us, we are looking for the erotic content.

I really don't get why anyone would play these types of games for the gameplay challenge.
But the combat is optional in this game... I am confused by your argument.

You can fight every single main Succubus, lose to them, and progress to the next one. Only one time do you have to buy a Subjugation reward (R for the Succubus Leader) to unlock the second set of enemies.

Now if you want to learn the fights and aim for winning, you can. But again, winning is optional...

Reactions: FacelessLN

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I don't get these games that focus on the gameplay and really skimp on the content. We're not playing your game for your gameplay challenge, that just annoys us, we are looking for the erotic content.

I really don't get why anyone would play these types of games for the gameplay challenge.
In this game the gameplay element is kind of annoying and I can agree on that, however a well made gameplay element complements adult games a lot, I would personally love that games like Dragon Age: Origins or The witcher 3 had the true adult element.

So... that's about it, if you just want the adult content I would recommend visual novels, they tend to have a skippable story and go towards sex scenes quite fast.

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
RR Research Society games are all focused around debuffs. It caters to the level/hp drain kinks with the idea that you are constantly fighting a battle against the debuffs to last as long as possible or 'win', but the kink itself is meant to be reverse rape and possibly irreversible if you fall too far under or get too corrupted. Very niche, which is why RR continues to exist as it does with consistent output of new and very similar games even without a super great story or amazing visuals.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Windows Defender tells me the archive contains a trojan.
Windows Defender says the same thing on the zip file but not the game files... I saw a few posts about Windows Defender claiming detection of Wacatac.B!ml on home made software.

Ran and it came back with none detected on the zip file. Downloading a few other scanners to double check. More to follow.

Edit - Spybot did not detect any issues. Checking with SuperAntiSpyware.

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Windows Defender tells me the archive contains a trojan.
Just finished SuperAntiSpyware and it did not find it. At this point I think it might be a false positive by Windows Defender.

If anyone else can locate the trojan with any other software scanner please let me know (and the software used).

asff

Jan 2, 2018
But the combat is optional in this game... I am confused by your argument.

You can fight every single main Succubus, lose to them, and progress to the next one. Only one time do you have to buy a Subjugation reward (R for the Succubus Leader) to unlock the second set of enemies.

Now if you want to learn the fights and aim for winning, you can. But again, winning is optional...
When you beat the Leader succubus the second time in cheat mode it says to beat her without using cheats to unlock a third screen. Losing to her doesn't unlock anything and I have been unable to beat her without cheats. Is there not a third set of enemies? Does anyone have a 100% save?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
When you beat the Leader succubus the second time in cheat mode it says to beat her without using cheats to unlock a third screen. Losing to her doesn't unlock anything and I have been unable to beat her without cheats. Is there not a third set of enemies? Does anyone have a 100% save?
No, if you play the game without cheating and beat the Serious version of the Leader (only fight you have to win) it unlocks a hidden stage. That hidden stage has two optional modes.

First mode is a gauntlet style fights where you fight five succubus back to back earning more money for each fight but you either win all five or quit before losing to keep the money. Your remaining health and Vit at the end of one fight carry over to the next fight in the gauntlet. Losing any fight causes you to lose all potential winnings.

Second mode is EX fights for three specific succubus. These fights have changed up attack patterns and I think one succubus has a new move compared to her regular mode.

No additional scenes, nothing else given or could be done on this hidden stage. Just elaborate combat for those who enjoyed the combat in this game.

Reactions: asff
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote