VN - Ren'Py - Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.87] [inoriBot]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TM REDUX

The game suffers from the Main issue with most NTR + Harem + Vanilla games on this site, which is split focus making both routes mediocre and disappointing both audiences. The problem is that by trying to appeal to both audiences you get a trash NTR game, and a trash Vanilla Harem game at the same time, and alienate the audiences due to dev time being split between both routes.

You can kind of tell this because most of it is an asset flip of every other game in the art style, but its mostly unfinished still graphically and story wise, if it had more polish and focused on one route it would be much better.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ara1111

For what it says is a 1.5 release, way too much of this is WIP. Nearly every 'demon' is a minecraft block cutout with the word wip on it.
    The good part of this game is its simplicity: You just pick a girl from a menu. Bright background, its vanilla and dark its NTR.
    The downside is mostly everything else. And also that this doesn't work all the time. Pick slutty girl, get a sex scene with childhood friend.
    The game is more or less a glorified kinetic novel with 2 paths, and the ability to take both. You HAVE to pick both girls then the final harem option if its ntr or vanilla. There are no actual choices.
    You can't actually just pick NTR if that's what you want, either, since it will railroad you into 'date' scenes at some point. They're functionally the same as any other scene but you have to click one more time. Not sure what the point is. You pick one girl to date, then fuck both, so its not really a choice, again.

The only real choice in this game is really arbitary. At some point the game just ends. So if you're 6/7 scenes through girl one, 7/7 through girl 2, then fuck you, reload from day 1 and redo all those scenes 1 day earlier to see the harem scene. Not too sure why its made like this.

Its yet another asset flip from koikatsu, and not a particularly good looking one. I'd say not ugly, either, but then we have the NTR man, who just looks stupid. Not 'ugly old bastard'. Stupid. He doesn't look like an actual person.

The writing is... okay. Its just a generic anime plot (average loser mc got pulled into magic organization, sucks at it, but he tries really hard!) with a vague excuse for sex.

The sex is fairly standard; mc has a pretty big dick for a dude in an NTR game and cums quite a lot, which is surprising, but then dialogue will say the other guy is huge in comparison even though he's not and has magical 10 second + ejaculations that don't tire him out at all. Because of course he does. I expected the demons to be the ones doing this, since then you'd maybe justify this by them being demons, but no, its just some random farmer in the middle of nowhere.
    Sometimes MC will inexplicably be better at sex for no apparent reason. Its weird.

Its only even NTR for one girl, who we're told (but not shown much) is like a childhood friend of mc. She falls for mc ntr after seeing him naked one time. It took magical leyline shit for her to move on to the mc after apparently years, but seeing his dick once, bam, done. Feels kinda silly.

The other girl is just a slut. Straight up. She fucks you like 2 days after moving in for no real reason beyond being a slut, and knows you are sleeping around before any ntr content is even available. She instigates it. She has no reason to feel she's 'betraying' someone who's sleeping around on her she met like 2 fucking days ago.

I wouldn't consider her path NTR at all. Its just swinging but one guy inexplicably has a magic dick because ???.

As is, I'd say its worth playing, since you can get through its content very fast and it has a lot of sex.
    Like if you just want to scratch that 'anime tier writing koikatsu asset flip harem fantasy but also magic dick ntr man' itch, you can do worse. This is at least not asking you to grind, navigate a terrible UI or using broken english.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

anon50097

Very unique concept for a game where you get both routes in one. For the concept and setting and character designs alone, it's good and the scenes are fun too. Dev being open about the timing of future releases is nice too
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

Very solid first version! Lots of content, cute characters, hot scenes and a decent story. There's some placeholders, but the important stuff is all there. I mainly checked this out for the NTR route but that turned out to be very classic NTR (big dick rando starts fucking your girls; they resist at first but then succumb completely while the MC doesn't notice it) and that's not the kind I'm into. However I found myself really enjoying the vanilla route, especially the interactions between Kana and the MC. Will keep an eye on this and play future versions for the vanilla route.
    My favorite thing would be if the dev added a third route where the MC has fun sharing his girls, but that probably won't be a thing. Anyway, I recommend giving it a shot. It's got enough content already to be worth your time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

NEPtorare

I kinda liked the game so far. I like how the story tries to make you care about the plot and heroines first before diving into NTR. The slow progress of the heroines being NTRed is great to see. The NTR situations are fun as well, more NTR pls.