VN Ren'Py Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.87] [inoriBot]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
CoverArt1.png

Overview:
When an aspiring young man comes face to face with the appearance of a terrorist organization, can he become strong enough to protect Autumn city and those he cares about? A Renpy Visual Novel with Vanilla/Netorare Scenairo Selection that can be played entirely with one hand (or on auto).
Drakun x Demon takes place in the fictional city of Autumn City. The existence of magic and demons is commonplace in this world. While some demons live among humans in peace, some demons are petty trouble-makers or wanted criminals. "The Organization" is a government law enforcement agency that deals specifically with these supernatural cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Aliases: DxD!
Developer: inoriBot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.87
Language: English
Voices: ENGLISH -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

angiekick.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png tutcapture.png vh29.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Dunno about what an aspiring young man can do, but if i don't see android support i'll go against MC thats for sure. :lepew:
P.S. its not animated? That sucks.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Here's an advice if you want to please both sides, please don't because you will end up being hated by both sides.
I love my characters and all the stories I've crafted with them. I don't intent to half-ass either side. I am of the firm belief that good NTR games should have a solid Vanilla Foundation otherwise, you're playing a Netori game. Thank you for stopping by!

Dunno about what an aspiring young man can do, but if i don't see android support i'll go against MC thats for sure. :lepew:
P.S. its not animated? That sucks.
As much as I would love working with my own animations, I started using KK fairly recently so this is the extent of my work. Sorry if the game isn't your cup of tea, but thank you for stopping by. I'll look into an android app; I hope it's easy to convert...

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I love my characters and all the stories I've crafted with them. I don't intent to half-ass either side. I am of the firm belief that good NTR games should have a solid Vanilla Foundation otherwise, you're playing a Netori game. Thank you for stopping by!

As much as I would love working with my own animations, I started using KK fairly recently so this is the extent of my work. Sorry if the game isn't your cup of tea, but thank you for stopping by. I'll look into an android app; I hope it's easy to convert...
It's fine. As long you keep improving in future.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Ah, I see the problem here. One of the important descriptions of the game (involving the optional NTR part) got moved from the main summary into the dev notes part. Absolutely read the dev notes of the main post if you have hesitation/any qualms about playing the game.

"Currently as of "Dec 30, 2021", Drakun x Demon is a common route-focused visual novel on Renpy with scenairo selection.
After each selected scenairo, the novel routes you back to the common route.
As of right now, I would the game is closer to a kinetic visual novel with Scene Selection than your average visual novel with many branching routes.
Eventually, a point system will be implemented that leads to either Kana's route, Angie's route, or the Harem route (Planned True Ending).
While a branching story is planned, it is not implemented in this version, so feel free to save often
and see as many stories as you would like without regard to branching routes.

Drakun x Demon has avoidable NTR. You can opt into it by clicking on the choice in the scenairo selection screen
or avoid it completely by only clicking the vanilla options throughout your playthrough.
NTR is NOT REQUIRED to progress the story; they have their own stories if you opt into it.
Current plans for the game as of "Dec 2021" is 50% vanilla/50% NTR scenes.

Yes, all of the tags are IN GAME."

Reactions: KarylSummer and $@~

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for the share and good luck!
This thread might get interesting :coffee: .

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
NTR is 50% of planned content? depending on how long this game will be that could be bad for NTR haters

KnightOfThePeople

Apr 21, 2019
Idk why people complain about avoidable NTR. I don't care if fetish content exists as long as I can avoid it so I can pick and choose my fetish scenes.

I haven't played the game yet but yeah animations would be nice too if you could learn how.
People just like to find things to complain about, and unfortunately nothing triggers them quite like a dev who tries to be reasonable. I expect to see idiots from the ntr and vanilla camps coming into whine and complain soon.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes