Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Drama in the Office [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la translation italiana
di un fan Drama in the Office [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Drama in the Office [v0.5]

di un fan Drama in the Office [v0.5]

of Drama in the Office [v0.3]

+ translation WorkUpload Thanks RIC0H

di un fan Drama in the Office [v0.3]

+ traduzione WorkUpload Thanks RIC0H

of Drama in the Office [v0.2]

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Drama in the Office [v0.2]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-10
Version: 0.6

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Romance WT by Noneya666
Size 368 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Drama in the Office v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod

CustomRoute
- Features:
Shows the best choice in green.​
Removes the negative points on certain options.​
Adds addition choices to view more content.​
Follows the Romance path, but allows you to view Domination scenes (so you see more content).​

CustomRoute Preview
View attachment 1445779
RomRoute - Features:
Shows the best choice in green.​
Follows the Romance path.​
RomRoute Preview
View attachment 1446652

Do not use both mods together.
Could I pretty please get a link: https://f95zone.to/threads/drama-in-the-office-v0-6-nymphs.74084/post-6732348

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with all of you.
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.
Here is my server link where i port and mod games:

Feel free to join me there.
where the fuck to put this file

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Is the dev a native English speaker? Cause this game reads like it is in serious need a few passes by a native speaker and an editor to boot. The sentences often lack any flow, are fragmented, or are otherwise awkwardly assembled and missing key information.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 152143.png

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
The longer it goes, the worse it gets. I kinda want write up a whole diatribe on everything this game does wrong, but I'm not sure if I have the energy for it, because it would be an extensive list of shortcomings.

EDIT: I have to. The more I read, the more it does wrong, the more it bothers me. You could use what I've seen so far to teach a class on 'what not to do' for these types of games. I need to go to sleep soon, but I'm off for the next few nights, and doing a deep dive scene-by-scene breakdown of this sounds strangely cathartic right about now.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
umm just downloaded it and loaded my lastest save and the update was already done. so what exactly was added to this released ?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, having played the game up to v0.6, I just wanted to comment on the sharing. It's interesting. With Julieta, it's standard sharing. MC has been fooling around with her, then he gives her the greenlight to start fooling around with McMillan. So, now she sleeping with both the MC and McMillan. It's textbook sharing.

With Himawari, it's teetering on voyeur/cuckold. If you follow the sharing path outlined in the walkthrough, the MC right now has 0 physical interaction with Himawari. In fact, Himawari seems almost repulsed by the MC. Meanwhile, she has been getting physical with Marcus, and at the rate they're going, she's bound to lose her virginity to Marcus before MC even touches her. I say it's interesting because the concept of sharing someone means the person is involved with you, and you let other people have fun with them. As it stands, it seems more like Marcus owns Himawari, and the MC is just hoping he'll be thrown a bone, and he'll get to have fun with her someday. So, from the MC's perspective, I wouldn't say that MC is sharing Himawari. He's simply watching as other men have fun with her, and waiting until he can scoop up the leftovers.

It's not a criticism. I've been enjoying the game. I just wanted to share my unsolicited thoughts on the sharing path. Obviously, I have no clue what the dev has planned for the future, and maybe the MC will start making a move on Himawari soon (maybe before Marcus and the other men go all the way with her). We'll just have to wait and see.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
So, having played the game up to v0.6, I just wanted to comment on the sharing. It's interesting. With Julieta, it's standard sharing. MC has been fooling around with her, then he gives her the greenlight to start fooling around with McMillan. So, now she sleeping with both the MC and McMillan. It's textbook sharing.

With Himawari, it's teetering on voyeur/cuckold. If you follow the sharing path outlined in the walkthrough, the MC right now has 0 physical interaction with Himawari. In fact, Himawari seems almost repulsed by the MC. Meanwhile, she has been getting physical with Marcus, and at the rate they're going, she's bound to lose her virginity to Marcus before MC even touches her. I say it's interesting because the concept of sharing someone means the person is involved with you, and you let other people have fun with them. As it stands, it seems more like Marcus owns Himawari, and the MC is just hoping he'll be thrown a bone, and he'll get to have fun with her someday. So, from the MC's perspective, I wouldn't say that MC is sharing Himawari. He's simply watching as other men have fun with her, and waiting until he can scoop up the leftovers.

It's not a criticism. I've been enjoying the game. I just wanted to share my unsolicited thoughts on the sharing path. Obviously, I have no clue what the dev has planned for the future, and maybe the MC will start making a move on Himawari soon (maybe before Marcus and the other men go all the way with her). We'll just have to wait and see.
The MC doesn't have sexual interaction with Himawari on the Sharing route yet, but he has scenes with her in the Romance & Domination routes.

Reactions: sevendustkorn1008

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The MC doesn't have sexual interaction with Himawari on the Sharing route yet, but he has scenes with her in the Romance & Domination routes.
Right, of course. I should have clarified that. I haven't played the romance route yet, but I've done the domination route, and I've seen the MC fooling around with Himawari. I was just pointing out that MC isn't really sharing Himawari in the sharing route, since he hasn't done anything with her. If anything, it looks like other men are going to have to allow MC to have fun with her, which would mean they're sharing Himawari with the MC (not the other way around).

I'm just curious to see how MC finally breaks through Himawari's defenses in the sharing route in the future.

Reactions: Nymphs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of this means that MC is a know it all idiot who thinks of himself as sharing someone who is not even interested in him, let alone feel close to him or feel the same way.

MC is not sharing anything in the sharing route, he is ignored all the way.

The fact of the matter is ... that is not sharing, is MC delusional in thinking he loves someone
who does not even know MC exists as a sexual beingn nor that he thinks of her that way.

Right, of course. I should have clarified that. I haven't played the romance route yet, but I've done the domination route, and I've seen the MC fooling around with Himawari. I was just pointing out that MC isn't really sharing Himawari in the sharing route, since he hasn't done anything with her. If anything, it looks like other men are going to have to allow MC to have fun with her, which would mean they're sharing Himawari with the MC (not the other way around).

I'm just curious to see how MC finally breaks through Himawari's defenses in the sharing route in the future.
There is no sharing when MC has to break someone”s deffenses - that means either stealing her or raping her or drugging her, where is the sharing in breaking anything of somebody elses?

Sharing in this game is supposed to be actual NTR or corruption or rape?

Because what you all are getting at is MC somehow deviously getting into her pants,
not any consensual action like sharing demands.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
has some one the preiew pictures of 0.7 release.

is there also a date when the next update will be there?

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes