4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Garethan

Sep 27, 2018
I m glad he left and realised something important.
Games can also be poision for your Soul too! Remeber Every desicion we make in this Life will decide who we truly are !
There wont be secons chance/respawn or any kind of bullshit.Dont be decived.
"Games" don't poison your soul. It's what you do when, or how, interact with real people. Games has nothing to do with it.
And please, keep the preaching for where your creed is practises and not on a forum like F95 Zones. Thanks you.

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
"Games" don't poison your soul. It's what you do when, or how, interact with real people. Games has nothing to do with it.
And please, keep the preaching for where your creed is practises and not on a forum like F95 Zones. Thanks you.
Truth is always painful to hear.

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017
The truth is that if you are attracted to ultra-violent, ultra-sexual games, your soul is already poisoned, and you are seeking out things that is comfortable for it. And likely avoid wholesome, sensual, or non-violent things.
Great aprils fools

SingularityXL

Jan 15, 2020
jesus christ i have a really good GPU but my PC went into space after starting haha xD i would use level of detail its not necassary to load textures you cant see anyway. in distance even a 2D picture looks like a tree for example

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
jesus christ i have a really good GPU but my PC went into space after starting haha xD i would use level of detail its not necassary to load textures you cant see anyway. in distance even a 2D picture looks like a tree for example
This happens with many games you can find on this forum. Because they are created by talentless people )

Reactions: flannan

SingularityXL

Jan 15, 2020
This happens with many games you can find on this forum. Because they are created by talentless people )
i wouldnt say talentless xD. just wrong focus. alot of people tend to just smash them 4K textures all around the place but studios usually use the smallest resolution possible that still looks acceptable for performance. there must be too much polygons on his models aswell because this few things impacts alot....

besides....graphics are one of the least steps it only slows whatever program you are using ;) i usually work with blank boxes instead of trees hahaha just 4 points xD try to render 1k trees plus all that grass and stuff in 4k textures...impossible to work with. only for final rendering

Reactions: flannan

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Lock the framerate. It starts at unlimited, which means the game will use 100% of your GPU.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote